Any ideas for "Sexy Truth or Dare" questions and dares?

todreaminblue

i dare you to dress up like the robot from lost in space and feed me marshmellows before sex.......ok.....that would eb mine.....sorry cant think of anythign fro you on a dare.....

maybe a truth......do you like marshmellows with sex(an adult dr suess sort of truth)...nah still mine.....i have a marshmellow obsession.......

ummmm thinkin thinkin

for a dare ....kiss me one place i havent been kissed.....

its a scene from a movie i forget which one....ohhhhhh yes........ jennifer lopez is a cop in it......then make it a double dare if she can guess the movie.....its angel eyes

^^^^ Wasn't the film "out of sight" with George Clooney?

Funny. I assumed OP was a woman, but 'todreams' assumed it was a man.

Edited by jackslife

Oh man. we've taken Truth or Dare to all new heights and have really had a blast with it.

Just use your creativity and get out of your box and let your mind (and bodies) explore new heights and new experiences.

My only recccomendations would be to avoid a couple things. One is be very very very very very very very very very very .... (OK you get the idea)

careful about asking about past sexual experiences, prior lovers and especially about numbers of prior sex partners.

Take a moment and look through forum posts here and you will see many heartbreaking tales of people who have been seriously hurt by finding out things in their partner's past that they weren't able to deal with.

What seems like fun and games in the moment can lead to a lot of hurt feelings and loss of respect and esteem for someone the next morning when you find out what they really did behind the dumpster in the back parking lot.

My other recommendation is to have some kind of "safe word" that indicates a true hard-boundary on something that they truly do not want to do or something that they are truly uncomfortable with.

We have all been raised that 'no means no' and not to do something that someone says no to. Well in Truth or Dare, it is all about pushing your boundaries and getting out of your box. People will say, "no way!" and "I can't do that!!" dozens of times throughout the game. You have to be able to know when they really mean it vs when they just getting out of their box and needing a little nudging along to do what they actually do want to do but just need a little friendly encouragement to drop the inhibitions.

• Like 2
todreaminblue
^^^^ Wasn't the film "out of sight" with George Clooney?

Funny. I assumed OP was a woman, but 'todreams' assumed it was a man.

no pretty sure it was angel eyes they were at a lake swimming......when it was said.....i actually thought when i wrote that .....i wonder if the op is a man or woman......i had no idea and you are right i then assumed male...i thought because it is something a male might ask more than a female would...females would be thing truth ....does this mean i might get asked sticky questions and have to come out with something i dont want to like another poster has suggested avoiding actually.....thats why i thought male....i do suggest not asking a truth question that says "am i the best lover you have ever had" or what is the biggest penis you have had ....anything to do with past loves should be a definite no go zone....same for female orientated questions like ...most memorable kiss or am i the best lover you have ever had......no go zones.............

just checked the ops previous posts........and yep he is a male species.............deb

just checked the ops previous posts........and yep he is a male species.............deb

I'd assumed it was a woman, because I didn't think a man would be bothered with a game like this...

Strikes me as a bit of a swingers game...