getting really tired of my husband

down hearted

I love my husband and everything, no i don't want to cheat, no i don't want to leave him but i am getting tired of his backtalk and it is making me want to walk. I feel like i am living with an overgrown stupid teenager. I have ignored it in the past but now is constant. Like for example, i always try my best to give him a hug or kiss, etc and he is always always annoyed so i don't even bother been affectionate, but i need at least a kiss after he comes home from work thats not too much to ask. Yesterday, i took him lunch to work because i knew he was not going to make it home for lunch so i went out of my way to get him one of his favorite things, and he said, i already had this I'm bored of this not AGAIN? when i was just trying to do a nice gesture or else he would not have lunch anyway if i had not surprised him. pretty much 90% of the time he is just plain rude and i am so f** sick of it. Last night while in bed he tried hugging me and kissing me because he sorta noticed he was been a d** and i just ignored him because it is frustrating i can't even approach him without him been bluntly rude or just plain mean, this morning the same crap, attitude here and there and snappy. This has been going on for a long time and i am so damn tired of it makes me want to leave his f*** ass. I try to go out of my way on everything for him and he is just rude 90% of the time.

He wanted a dog not me, i thought it was a bad idea, too much responsibility etc, i eventually gave in and we got the cutest puppy and everything, guess who took care of the dog since day 1? I DID! He won't even take him outside only sometimes, make sure the dog eats, drinks water etc. He only plays with him a little every now and then. He then gets pissed off when he has to take him out to the yard to do his business (when i do it 24/7 specially through the hard first month when the puppy used to wake up in the middle of the night) i went.

I am just tired, i am doubting myself having any children with him at all. He pisses me off am so f*** tired of his crap. I tried talking to him and he just goes "oh my go whatt?"

like i honestly had enough dealing with his mother, and he always back talked to her but to me all the time i am getting fed up with his attitude i feel like just divorcing him that is how bad it is. Our marriage is very confrontational, i feel like i am honestly walking on egg shells with him, i feel it is best to just do my chores and what not and just be quiet, it just sucks. I can't do no marriage counseling because he refuses to because since he is military he says it would look bad for his career and what not so marriage counseling it is out of the question 100% he will not do it because he says it will mess up his job, security clearance etc plus the base we are on everyone is a gossip and not the best place to talk about personal problems even to a counselor it is that bad so marriage counseling it is out of the question, we are overseas so there are not many other options where we are.

I just the more i spend time with him the more i am growing to resenting him and just hate been married to him.

Edited by down hearted
babedoll91

Okay from woman to woman, I'll be straight up with you on my opinion from an outside view. He has stopped appreciating you..maybe at one point in yours guys relationship he showed affection and appreciation for you. But now comfort has settled in and by human nature sometimes we fall off the wagon of appreciating something that's always there....I would talk to him like a serious "sit down we need to talk" and I know you say counseling is out of the question, it's not. He needs to take you seriously. If he does not respect how you feel after communicating with him and changes his behavior I would walk. It won't be easy at all bit it's better than having someone make you feel low all the time. You deserve to be treated like you are wanted and loved.

Edited by babedoll91