LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

I want to leave my wife

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd August 2014, 2:22 PM   #16
Established Member

This is why I think most ppl in their 20s should never get married. You don't even really know yourself and what you really want out of life yet.

I think marriage is a choice to commit to someone through thick and thin with the exception of infidelity and abuse. OP was married to her for less than a year and he's ready to jump ship at the first sign of discord. Sounds like their love was conditional.

You're all over the place in this thread, Polymer. In one post you're saying you don't love her, maybe never did and don't enjoy coming home. Next post you're saying you do love her and do look forward to coming home. Which is it?

Sit down and figure out what you really want before you do anything rash. Counseling is a great idea. When one person thinks the relationship is not working..then the relationship is not working. Period. It takes two and you both need to be on the same page.

Good thing there are no children involved.

Last edited by seekingpeaceinlove; 2nd August 2014 at 2:32 PM..
seekingpeaceinlove is offline   Reply With Quote