Can someone Help me!! My husband is obsessed.

Idont_understand

I love my husband very much. About 4 months ago we came across a problem, my husband was messing around and measured his penis. He was shocked by the results, (5.5 inches) and now has this weird fetish.

When we make love he wants me to laugh and put him down about his penis size. That was OK, something he wanted to do, thats fine with me. But after 3 months state of every time we make love it got very old. I talked to him about this, (more than once) told him I can no longer enjoy sex because its always about how small his penis is(witch by the way his size is fine for me) He says OK and that he was sorry for being selfish, but when we go to have sex he starts it up again, by saying,, tell me how small I am, or, you can't feel that can you ,cause its so small. I't has gotten to the point we no longer have sex.

He keeps going with it though. He's became obsessed!! He gets online in chat rooms and gets off by women putting him down about his size, he's bought a dildo that he sticks in front of him and gets off to, cause it's bigger than his. He's bought a penis enlarger pump that he gets off to, while using it.

I don't understand this. He say's he don't ether. I do know its hurting our relationship. I love him very much he's a wonderful father and husband but I am so confused I don't know how to get pasted this. This is a ongoing thing. I need some advice. I just don't know what to do anymore. :(

Can someone please help me!!

Sorry for the pain your going through..

Thats a tuff one for me to respond to ;) .

Take his pumps and things away?? ;)

Maybe someone can offer more advice on this issue.

:eek:

That is too seriously screwed up. Maybe you should try the opposite tactic, and moan and groan about how HUGE his cock is.

Or get one of those fake measuring tapes, so that it reads 7" :)

My personal opinion is that you husband is secretly, subconsciously, a submissive, and wants to be dominated by females. The issue here is that he is associating penis size with manlihood, so the perceived size of his penis is simply a conduit to "justify" being dominated, even though in real terms it's irrelevant.

get one of those fake measuring tapes, so that it reads 7"

:D there is a good answer... :D Guys seem to think we don't know what-3-4-5 6-7-8 inches is all the time :D;)

It seems he has a fetish. Your best bet is to talk to a psychologist or sex therapist. However, fetishes can be difficult to get rid of. It could well be that he is a masochist, as Papillon pointed out.

http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/disorders/sexmasochism.htm

http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/sexual_masochism_disorder.htm