Do you and significant other sext?

So, I have sent naughty one liners to my H via text before. Yesterday, it got really intense with our message exchanging. I left him unable to get up from his desk and sent me the photo to prove it! It was super hot and he could barely wait the 2hrs until we went to bed to have sex with me (our son was home, do we couldn't get at it immediately). Do a lot of you do this? Any suggestions on keeping it intense?

We used to, particularly when we lived a greater distance from one another.

If it gets difficult to keep the personal banter creative, consider sending images or clips of what you'd like him to do to you later.

Great way to keep a marriage sexually healthy if you ask me.

• Like 1
We used to, particularly when we lived a greater distance from one another.

If it gets difficult to keep the personal banter creative, consider sending images or clips of what you'd like him to do to you later.

Great way to keep a marriage sexually healthy if you ask me.

OMG I love to sext. It’s supper fun and gets me really horny. My husband and me used to do it all the time. Although I prefer good old fashioned phone sex, trust me hearing their voice will get your gears running or sending him a sexy VM will do the trick. :love:

• Like 2

My ex and I used to all the time! I had the desk problem too. We actually got shut down by V@rison because of the pictures flying back and forth...

Yes! About 5 pictures got sent back and forth and they shut our texting down. The ex had to call and get everything straightened out. We didn't have our faces in the pictures so I'm not too worried where they ended up. LOL.

• Like 1

I've been with my partner for 2 yrs, he's never done any of that before now. He sent his first ever naughty pic to me this morning.:)

• Like 1
  • Author

I sent him a naughty teaser, then he sent me the pants, then the no pants, lol! I was like: hello, get home!!!