if you have issues within your relationship, don't mix the kids in them

My husband and I get along with each other. Sometimes I've questioned if I wanted to be with him. The days in which I say.. ¿Do we have enough?.. And usually the answer is , yes.

Sometimes I've felt insecure not because of my marriage, but because the marriage I saw in my family. My father, and my mother. It was not a 100% aggressive marriage in a physical way, but yes in a verbal way and I can honestly say, I suffered their relationship, they got me involved, my father spoke bad about my mother. My mother didn't say anything wrong about my father, so I was always in a very tricky situation, didn't know who the bad one was. The marriage institution was not my thing I must say. I hated "marriage". Not the nice relationship you have with one man who is good. But what meant to be living in this nightmare relationship. So people!.. Please, if you have any issuese within yourselves, please don't get your kids involved. Getting your kids involved only makes them suffered, and traumatized. If you have issues, solve them, and if you can't get out of there. Why the hell make the Little ones pay for your mistakes?? It's not their fault.