I think I am re-falling for my husband :)

I think I am starting to re-fall in love w/ my husband. Is this possible?

I'm sure a few of you know some of my rant posts and one incident of infidelity that I found out in Feb.....

I had been so annoyed and irritated w/ my H that I at one point thought I was falling out of love.

Just recently I have started to come around again and things are feeling like the old relationship again.

My H grew a goatee too, which has complimented his looks.

It's not the new goatee, its the fact that he has remained to be a good husband dispite his mistake, and that even though we never made it to counceling....I am finally starting to feel like I am getting back what I thought I lost.....

I wanted to post because I am happy today thinking about this :love:

Has anyone ever gone through something like this?

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Author

Moose and Monday,

Thank you for replying.

I am actually feeling so good about this. He has really been trying. He is doing laundry for me tonight and went shopping for me this weekend...

He's been helping me alot lately. Reminds me how much I do appreciate him.

MeanNewYorker
Originally posted by supermom

I am actually feeling so good about this. He has really been trying. He is doing laundry for me tonight and went shopping for me this weekend...

Umm don't mean too sound harsh, but would he be doing these things had he not cheated on you?

• Author
Umm don't mean too sound harsh, but would he be doing these things had he not cheated on you?

yes he would actually.. :)

we are over the cheating now...it's in the past.

• Author

P.S. it was 2 years ago, he just told me Feb, one time thing (no sex though) thank god

Last night, my wife got done fixing supper, and she fixed my plate FIRST!!!! Never in the 16 years we've been married has she done that.....she told me it's just one thing she's trying to change to become a better wife.....I already thought I had the best wife.....how can she do more?????? ( I anticipate to see what she'll come up with next )

And, no, she hasn't ever cheated on me.

PS< We had a fun evening last night as well, if you know what I mean!!!! ;)

Love2BLoved

I have not had any real BIG problems with my husband, just the usual small disagreements in a relationship. However, I've felt before that I've fallen in love with my husband all over again and that's the best feeling!!!!!!!!!! It's as if it were a brand new relationship :love::love::love::love: