giving him sex anytime he wants it?

Do you women out there believe in "giving a guy sex when he wants it" (I mean if you guys have been long term and have sex or if you are married and if hes a good guy, i dont mean this for the jerk guys). Do you believe in the notion that if he wants it in the middle of the night and you are tired , you should "give it to him anyway". i was just reading about that.

Olivia_19742004

Depends. I think both parties need to be considerate of each others needs. For example, I wouldn't mind being woken up in the middle of the night for sex. However, let's say I have a cold and he wants sex. I'd probably get a little pissed if he got mad at me for turning him down. My snuffy nose, sore throat, fever, headache comes before his cock. Unless I'm in the mood...

It all depends on the moods of both. There is a huge gender difference though. I have a friend who once told me that his brother had told him a joke about that. He ,according to my friend, said:" Men are like standby copy machines, all you need to do is press the START key. Women are like old copy machines, they are out- of- order every month and they take time to warm up.". Hope this will say it all without offending any body.

• Author

meaning that women just have to be in the mood to do it. i never had to be in the mood, i always just got in the mood when he wanted to lol

Not many women think that way today. Very few men in our world are lucky enough to have women who need not be in the mood to make lovem to.

• Author

I know. my ex said to me "i never was with a girl who would just do it whenever i wanted to" i said to him " i know guys want it more so i feel like that is my part as your girlfriend to do it when you ar ready" you dont think most girls do that?

Scorpion1691

Hello JW. You are amongst the few atleast openly. I know that woman are worse than men when it comes to thinking about sex with other woman. But sharing it with other men. Woman have the monopoly and they treat it like there going extinked, pardon my spelling. My first girl friend was a nympho, bad timing because she was my first true love, I was with her 3.5 years. I guess I expected all woman to be that way. Yes she cheated on me , at a New years party hows that. Oh well. I guess thatwhy I am here on this Love shack.

Sundaymorning

if you are not in the mood, you dont do it. its that simple. dont give more of yourself out of guilt or pressure.

• Author

So if your husband isn't in the mood to take out the trash, would you let him get away with that? i just never believed in that whole "if you're not in the mood dont do it" cuz women always try to get men to do things they want and wouldnt accept "not in the mood" as an answer

I like to be with my boyfriend every time that he wants in the same way that I like that when I want he is with me. However there are some circumstances in which I think that could be different (really depressed or something like that).

Scorpion1691

Caroli you need to expand a little, if you are saying like when you are depressed you may not be in the mood. We all need to be respectfull of each others moods. If you are down or hormones kicking in he needs to understand that being held with no intentions is important, I don't think we are talking of submission everymoment, just alot of woman think that they have to resist, for what reason I don't know. Bad example but, It's like working in a candy store, if all you can do is look at it you want it, it you get to taste it when ever you can you tend to moderate your self. I personaly like to when I am stressed. I truly want to be held, made to feel like I am doing the right thing, We guys are like kids, we need comforted even when we get old. We need reassurance to stay motivated. It' so true in the book Men are from Mars, woman are from venus by John Gray. Please write back.

When I said really depressed I meant something really serious like if someone that I love died or something like that. I am not talking about hormones or having a bad day.

One thing that I really like is having sex when I am sick, my boyfriend gets so picky about that "You are sick, I need to take care of you" but he always finish giving me what I want.

Sundaymorning

taking out the trash and having sex are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. this is your body, you need to respect it by not doing something with it if you do not want to. FORCING yourself to do something wtih your body that you wish to not do at the moment BREEDS RESENTMENT.

Do not question me on this one, I know what i am talking about.

My boyfriend respects when I do not wish to make love and he understands. Love making is real and true when both parties absolutly enjoy it.

Now, if he does not want to take out the trash, that just doesnt happen, because we compromise on evertyhing. if he doesnt take out the trash, we will switch off so he does one of my jobs later.

• Author

i disagree completely. whether its your body or not is irrelevant. So if you wanted a kiss or a hug, and he didnt want to hug or kiss you and walked away, would you be offended/ its your body

Scorpion1691

Sunday Morning it almost sounds like some one has to do something for you before you do something for them. Love is a natural feeling. Hopefully mutual, I do things without a thank you or a gift or chre back all the time. In fact I am in that kind of relationship. I have met woman that make love or sex because they can , like too or make some one else feel good. I have been asked to do the same, to the point I was exhausted. It has to do how much you are willing to please. It's not a chore.

• Author

and it has nothing to do with being someones bit** at all.

Scorpion, you hit it right on! Very good post!

Scorpion1691

Thank You JW. Feminist that the word I use for my wife. I have lived this one before. and still there

• Author

lol yes i am such an anti-feminist, i think that marriages started falling apart after the feminist movement because women took it toooo far. Its so funny, sometime i watch that raymond show or something and its funny cuz you will see the wife say "You cant go golfing" but if he says "you cant go to the mall" its like "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what did he say?????????????"

Hey all. You should not have sex out of sheer guilt or pressure. But you can certainly make love to your partner, even when you aren't in the mood..you do it FOR them. I do anyway. My fiance appreciates it, even though at first he said he felt funny knowing I was just doing something for him! I suppose he was used to it only happening if the woman was 'in the mood'.

It's give and take really. It's usually the guy with a higher sex drive, so it's more likely to be the woman who 'gives' more in this regard. The man usually wants it, if the woman wants it! Of course, sometimes either party is maybe too tired or stressed, and that should be respected.

Most of the time our sex drives are both evenly matched,and fairly high, so it's not usually an issue. It's only been since I've been on anti-depressants that my sex drive has dropped off. I'm looking forward to it picking back up to normal, when I go off them, or switch meds!

Scorpion1691

I can except that answer, That just plain respect. I just don't like it when you have to perform, jump through hoops or feel about asking. If a person is made too, thats rape , unfortunately that how I feel afterward at times when she agrees.