Husband pressures me to work at strip club

My husband thinks it is okay to be a stripper, Ive danced at a club before, and I did have fun, well I had a baby and gained 70 pounds so I couldn't dance. I have been at the gym, and It will take me a few more months maybe 3 or 4 months to be ready to dance again. He is pressuring me to dance I don't think most husbands would want their wives to do this. What do most men feel about this?

I definitley would not want my wife strutting her stuff in front of other men that's for sure. And call me old fashioned, but I never expected my wife to work unless she wanted to. How long have you two been married and does he have any other sexual tendencies?

I'm only 19 so I can't really give advise to an older woman but You really shouldnt do it if you don't want to. You can't let him force you to do it untill you want and are ready to do so. But either way how long ago did you have this baby?

If recently the last thing on your mind should be to go dance, I would be home with my baby.

Originally posted by JOSSY1

My husband thinks it is okay to be a stripper, Ive danced at a club before, and I did have fun, well I had a baby and gained 70 pounds so I couldn't dance. I have been at the gym, and It will take me a few more months maybe 3 or 4 months to be ready to dance again. He is pressuring me to dance I don't think most husbands would want their wives to do this. What do most men feel about this?

Hi JOSSY,

Just sit down and explain to him that when you're back in shape, you'll get back into dancing. I'm sure he'll understand. After all, he's secure enough with himself as a man not to be all wimpy just because his wife dances in front of other men. Some men can't stand the thought of their wives being independant and being attractive to other men much less letting them leave the house. They're afraid that a better man will come along and wisk his wife away. Your husband is obviously a secure man. he enjoys the way you look and wants to see other men enjoy you.

What do most men feel about this? I'm going to guess that "most men" that eventually respond to this thread would not want their wives doing it because they somehow feel threatened. I personally think it would be cool as hell if my wife danced at a strip club.

Do YOU want to strip again? That's my only concern. Nobody should pressure you to do something you don't want to. Sit down and explain to him that you do not intend to strip anymore and ask his respect and support in your decision. If he refuses than that's a bridge to cross when you get there.

BUT- if you want to -then who cares what other husbands would think. It's good $ and he doesn't care than have a ball.

What do most men feel about this? I'm going to guess that "most men" that eventually respond to this thread would not want their wives doing it because they somehow feel threatened. I personally think it would be cool as hell if my wife danced at a strip club.

Ok, it's not because I'm insecure even though I do have some insecurities. I just believe it's degrading to women, and wrong to use their looks and sexual actions to earn money. If she's ok with it, and he's ok with it, then that's up to them. But I would have to say that it's just asking for grieve and troubles in their marriage.

And, I don't want other men to, "Enjoy", my wife's looks in that taste. If they see her out with me out to dinner and want to comment, then fine. But I don't think showing her goods and having men lust after her something I would be proud of. I'm totally against it and as a matter of fact, so is my wife.

These are just my thoughts, don't dance if you want to gain respect in your children's eyes, and don't let your husband convince you to do something you're not willing to do.

Moose

The_Analyzer

Maybe you should consider getting another job. Something with your clothes on. Meaning, its probably good money in what you do but, its a form of pimping. Anytime you take your clothes off for someone other that your spouse and get paid for it, then thats what it is. Tell him you don't want to pimp yourself out of be pimped out by him wanting you do do that. Have some respect for youself and your child.

We may not be able to change the past,

but, we can change how we are in the future.

Finally someone mentions the child! My god like I said worry about the baby. I wouldn't want my childs first word to be stripper u know?

Eternally confused,

I mentioned the child......boo hoo, you didn't notice???? I like your avatar too.....but I'm not going to send you any money for it!!! :D

If you dont want to take your clothes off in front of strange men well then DONT. I have always treasured my wifes nudity/sexuality and was proud that I was the only one she wanted to share it with.

I wouldnt take much notice of Shareher's comments because he is trying to force his wife to have sex with other men in front of him (sick)

Jack ;)

I did see you mention the child! I was referring to you too. Thanx for liking the avatar and um it's ok I make my own money.;)