LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

I want to watch my wife have sex with other men.

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th July 2004, 11:32 AM   #46
ShareHer2

Quote:
Originally posted by Moose
I don't think there is anything in the bible about oral sex, but just so you know, we don't practice that we are uncomfortable with it.
Uncomfortable with it? What, did you try it standing up or something? Does she have poor hygiene? That can easily be corrected.

Quote:
You said I should LET my wife live out her feelings......excuse me, I don't have any place to LET her or LET her not do anything.
Well, you won't let her act on her bi-sexual tendencies. I would call that controlling.

Old 10th July 2004, 11:37 AM   #47
ShareHer2

Quote:
Originally posted by PreacherJoe
Even though there may have not been any reference to God as you say in your wedding cermoney, please know that he was there. Watching over you. He is also watching you during anything you do. Watching us all.
Hey Preach, he was at our wedding huh? Was he also in New York on Sept 11, 2001? Was he looking over all the innocent people being blown out of the buildings? I guess you'll counter with the typical Christian reply: "He has his reasons." I'm sorry, that's a bunch of bull. You might as well face it, we are all here on our own. There is no one watching over us and when you die, no one knows what happens next.

Old 10th July 2004, 11:40 AM   #48
ShareHer2

Re: Re: I want to watch my wife have sex with other men.

Quote:
Originally posted by HokeyReligions
Is there any more point to this discussion?
HokeyReligions, I love the username and I love the picture of the woman thrusting too.

Is there any more point to this discussion? Sure there is. As long as there are those that want to discuss it, I will always gladly followup with a reply.

Old 10th July 2004, 12:11 PM   #49
PreacherJoe

ShareHer,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love and Peace,

PreacherJoe

Old 10th July 2004, 1:13 PM   #50
ShareHer2

Quote:
Originally posted by PreacherJoe
ShareHer,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love and Peace,

PreacherJoe

Preach, that's really nice that you're thinking of me but you might as well save your prayers for someone who needs them. They're wasted on me.

Old 10th July 2004, 2:04 PM   #51
Established Member

Quote:
Oh, by the way. I have no interest in having sex with any other women myself and she knows that.
If you don't want to have sex with other people, what makes you think your wife does?

Quote:
If I died, should my wife give up on having a sex life alltogether? Should all single people out there stop having sex because it's dangerous? Like I said before, driving a car is dangerous. Should she stop driving too?
That didn't answer my question at all. And, number one, you and your wife are NOT single. When she married you she probably didn't think you'd want to share her with other men. If my husband wanted to share me, I would feel very hurt and unwanted. Husbands are supposed to cherish their wifes, not want to let other men use them. Number two, by asking your wife to have sex with other men you're asking her to take a chance at getting an STD, some of which are deadly. The driving analogy you keep using doesn't fit at all. You're not asking your wife to drive and put herself in danger just to fulfill your fantasy. But you ARE asking her to put herself at risk of getting HIV.

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with being gay,
I'm not the one talking religion here. In my opinion, there is nothing at all wrong with being gay.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 13th July 2004 at 5:51 PM.. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments.
Old 10th July 2004, 2:20 PM   #52
sinner

Although I've only read ShareHer's opening post, and not the entire thread, I don't understand the big deal. ShareHer's voyeuristic desires are not all that unusual or bizarre. If appropriate health precautions are taken, and his wife, who is an adult, voluntarily agrees to play along, let them enjoy themselves. If she doesn't want to play, and is only doing it because she feels pressured, then she can leave him, or he can leave her for a more swinging mate.

Human sexuality takes many roads. This is just a road less traveled.

If ShareHer can emotionally convince his wife to play, and I have my doubts, and no one contracts an STD or falls in love, then let the games begin. Remember, though, ShareHer's wife must be a %100 willing player. Otherwise, things will turn very ugly, very fast.

Old 11th July 2004, 4:28 PM   #53

Your wife is going hate you.She will find someone else but you won't be watching.I mean if you just don't get over this she is going to feel like you don't love her.

And if you keep bring this up and she really doesn't want to do it then you are going to lose her. You are making her feel like she's not good enough for you.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS SO BAD THAT YOU CAN"T GIVE IT UP? IF SO I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 12th July 2004 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: removed inappropriate comment
Old 12th July 2004, 9:32 AM   #54
Established Member

Quote:
Originally posted by honey2005 One would think you'd have a bit more respect for your wife than that.
Damn, you sure are hung up on this respect thing. I post -one- aspect of our marriage and suddenly you are the foremost authority on us. You are truly amazing! If I had posted every detail about our marriage you would still be reading the post now. Maybe I should've posted how we still celebrate the anniversary of our first meeting 5 1/2 years ago ... every month. How about how we always hide a little "X" (which means I love you) somewhere around the house so the other person will eventually find it? How about when we see each other after work, we still hug and kiss each other like we haven't seen each other for weeks? How about how I give her a full body rub -every- night and never expect one in return? How about how I warm up her side of the bed on a cold night before she gets in so she'll be comfortable? How about how I always hide silly notes in her car to brighten her day? How about how I sing romantic songs to her? How about how I always speak highly of her with family and friends...and mean it? How about how she can feel free to make any plans at the drop of a hat without me trying to control her like in her previous relationship? Since you know so much about us, will you be consulting with us when you write our life story or will it be fiction, like all the other assumptions you’ve made? We look forward to meeting you on the book signing tour.

Quote:
If you don't want to have sex with other people, what makes you think your wife does? . And, number one, you and your wife are NOT single. When she married you she probably didn't think you'd want to share her with other men.
Well, considering I DO talk to my wife, that would be the first clue. Secondly, I told her about this topic of discussion and my feelings on it on the very first night we met. She certainly didn’t run for the hills and we talked about it many times until -she- decided to try it. My wife and I aren’t single? Wow. Excellent deduction. She knew my thoughts and desires very well. She joked about acting on her freedom to play around many times but never did until her trip to Florida. She wasn’t forced. You weren’t there so by guessing that she was, you show your ignorance. She doesn’t think the way you do thank goodness. She’s fun all the time. She’s sexy and flirtatious sometimes around other men but more often she’s the typical devoted wife. So what if she is flirtatious? Is she hurting anyone? No. Is she having fun? She sure is otherwise she wouldn’t be doing it. Is anyone being jealous or hurt by her actions, like you would in your marriage? No again.

Maybe you’d have a happier life if you stopped trying to decide that everyone should have the same type of lifestyle that you do.
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with being gay, .
That’s your opinion. You should preface your opinion with “I believe” or “It’s my opinion that”.

And once again, I never asked for advice. I asked a question. Read carefully.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 13th July 2004 at 5:53 PM.. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments.
Old 12th July 2004, 9:40 AM   #55
Established Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sinner
Although I've only read ShareHer's opening post, and not the entire thread, I don't understand the big deal. ShareHer's voyeuristic desires are not all that unusual or bizarre. If appropriate health precautions are taken, and his wife, who is an adult, voluntarily agrees to play along, let them enjoy themselves. If she doesn't want to play, and is only doing it because she feels pressured, then she can leave him, or he can leave her for a more swinging mate.

Human sexuality takes many roads. This is just a road less traveled.

If ShareHer can emotionally convince his wife to play, and I have my doubts, and no one contracts an STD or falls in love, then let the games begin. Remember, though, ShareHer's wife must be a %100 willing player. Otherwise, things will turn very ugly, very fast.
Wow, it's sure nice reading a post that's not charged with personal emotion. I don't expect everyone to share my views. This gentleman posted from knowledge instead of guessing and assuming. He even pointed out some of the negative things that could happen without taking offense because it's not necessarily his choice of lifestyle.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 12th July 2004 at 1:40 PM.. Reason: removed inappropriate comment
Old 12th July 2004, 10:43 AM   #56
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/guidelines/#civility

I would like to invite all of our guests and members to re-read our guidelines on posting. I provided a link to the area regarding civility in the posts.

Thank you
Old 12th July 2004, 1:09 PM   #57
Established Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/guidelines/#civility

I would like to invite all of our guests and members to re-read our guidelines on posting. I provided a link to the area regarding civility in the posts.

Thank you
Beth,

Please accept my apology for my breaking the rules of civility on this forum. Sometimes I can be sucked into the name calling game when so-called civilized people make comments like:

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 12th July 2004 at 1:43 PM.. Reason: removed inappropriate comments
Old 12th July 2004, 1:17 PM   #58

Sounds like fun to me.

I see a lot of people replying that this is not cool, but I think it's great that you share your fantasies with your wife. Of course, I agree that you should let it go if she says no. And yes, you should be careful not to push her away, like Kelly says. IF she says yes, I'll volunteer
Old 12th July 2004, 1:30 PM   #59
Established Member

Re: Sounds like fun to me.

Quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfun
I see a lot of people replying that this is not cool, but I think it's great that you share your fantasies with your wife. Of course, I agree that you should let it go if she says no. And yes, you should be careful not to push her away, like Kelly says. IF she says yes, I'll volunteer
sneaky,

I wouldn't think of forcing or pushing her into it. In over 5 years of being together, she's tried it only once and that was because all the conditions fit what she was looking for.

Sure, she doesn't have the same level of desire that I do but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to do it at all. I simply wish that she wanted to do it more than she does. Some husbands want their wives to have sex with them more often than they do. Some husbands want their wives to cook more often or clean more often. Does this mean they love their wives any less or that their wives are letting them down? No, they just want their wives to do something a little differently than they are. My wife may never want to have sex with another man again. I won't love her any less if she doesn't. I may be a little disappointed but life is full of disappointments. All of her wonderful qualities easily override that one disappointment. I mean like, who wouldn't want to get their way all the time?
Old 12th July 2004, 2:32 PM   #60
Established Member

Shareher, why did you post this post exactly? What WAS your point/question/concern? Did we answer that? Did we give suffice answers in your eyes? Or did we just give our opinions? You were asking for opinions, correct?

Can we all agree to disagree here?

We come from all different walks of life, and to each their own.

Peace, love and tie~dye...I'm out yo!