Help with getting past husband's past relationships

I am a newleywed who moved 3,000 miles from home to be with my husband. I have been here one year and have made some new friends and have formed my own life, but much of our social life revolves around my husbands friends. They have all been very nice to me, but lately, the wives have been more than forthcoming with information on my husband's past girlfriends. I don't know why it bothers me so much to think of him in the past with other women, but it does. And I think it's made me feel worse that these 'friends' of his want to remind me of his past any chance they get.

Any advice on how to feel better about myself?

How RUDE! What a bunch of catty bitches. :mad: Tell them in no uncertain terms that you and your hubby are only interested in your future and their comments on his past are NOT welcome.

I wouldn't worry about them. They are simply comparing you to his ex's. It's perfectly normal for you to feel jealous. I still feel jealous when I think of my wife of 16 years with her ex. It's a good thing if you think about it. It confirms your feelings towards him. There isn't much that you can do to get these friends of his to stop, you just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on.

Start hangin' with your friends and let your husband know that his friends annoy you with this.....if he cares about your feelings he'll mention something to them

Good Luck

Broaden your circle of friends, by joining different organisations etc, and leave these catty bitches to victimise someone else

Jack ;)