Feeling no love

I am very lonely in my marriage. My spouse and I basically live as roommates. We hardly talk. We don't have a marriage like normal couples. My spouse keeps his family life private regarding his children and immediate family. My husband admitted to me that he has lied to me before. Because I am a righteous woman I have stayed in this relationship. But I feel like I can't take it anymore. We separated for awhile but ended up back together. My spouse has some deep-seeded issues and has taken total advantage of my love and kindness. I feel more responsible for his well being because I feel like if I put him out he will end up on the street. That is the only reason we are still together. I need help.

How long have you been married, I know that my wife and I went through a stage like that as well. Maybe he doesn't want to share his immediate family business with you because he's ashamed of them, I know that my side of the family isn't exactley the Cleavers and my wife knows it. Also it sounds like he needs a little counceling.

Or even take him to Church.

The main reason a man will lie to other people is that he's afraid of what your response will be if he were to tell you the truth. You said that you were seperated before and got back together, why did you seperate and what was it that made you two decide to get back together? There really isn't a whole lot of information in your post to give you the best advice.

Try sitting him down and talking to him. Discover whether or not all hope is lost, I don't believe in divorce, so my advice would be to find what the problems are, re-discover your love towards each other, and be happy for once.........

When you say he has lied to you do you mean that he has cheated? You are kind of vague in your post so it's kind of hard to know exactly what to say. Also you said:

We don't have a marriage like normal couples. My spouse keeps his family life private regarding his children and immediate family.

What do you mean? He doesn't tell people you're married or he does talk to you about problems, or....?

Sounds like you're trying to do the right thing by staying with him and obviously you love him or else you wouldn't care less if he ends up on the street but maybe it's time you start thinking about you and your happiness. Maybe there are organizations that will help him such as shelters or something that will help him become independent and then you can move on and work on making yourself happy.