desprit for some advice

sweetpea100770

my husband and i have been together for 12 years and married for 6. our third year we first experianced some problems. i have two children from previous marriage.

well he up and left us with no word nothing and went to Texas. we live in ny . well needless to say i love this man so much i took him back . every thing was great for the next two years till i went out with my sister and came home late well he told me to leave at that time we have been married . he made me sleep on the floor and totally stop touching me and all a husband would do so i left. struggled my butt of to have a roof over my and my children's head . well a month or two went by and i see he had moved my friend in my home .

i dealt with it till he called me i melt every time i see or hear from him no matter what he had done to me i always forgive him .again we got together i moved back and then we lost our home . so i made arrangements to stay at my parents house for a while we where there for about two months and i can home from work one day and again he had left took everything of his and was gone no note nothing . by now i am soooo crushed and so pissed.

i then talked to him ask him if he wanted a divorce and he replied no. well he then told me he wanted me but not at my parents house . so i left and put 1200.00 down on a apartment .

he moved in with me and as always since we been together every thing was so nice we never fought nothing . till one nite i felt he was distant he wouldn't touch me in bed in fact he put himself so far away from me . that went on for 1 week with me asking what's up and every time i got nothing Hun it you .

well needless to so he left that Friday again .and to end this faster i was stupid and took him back cause i love him sooo much still just for him to leave me one more time !

he has taken my heart and stepped all over it . but why cant i not love him and feel like i do when i see him or talk to him he just makes me forget about all he has done.

i need some advice on how or what to do . i am so in love with a man that don't know what to do or what he wants in life .

This is so sad.

I'm not sure how you grew up or in what kind of family environment, but you have learned to equate love with pain.

You have learned that it's acceptable to be treated this way.

Unfortunately, you are teaching your children the same lesson.

Real love does not involve abuse. I'm sorry, but this person has emotionally abused you to the point that I think you have lost all concept of what a healthy relationship should be.

PLEASE get away from this man.

Get whatever kind of counseling you can afford.

Go to the library and read every book you can about abusive relationships, what they are made of, how women escape them.

You can do it.