So... new to an open marriage

BlenderWizard

So, my wife of 9 years and myself have recently "opened our marriage." My wife has a female lover, and I've been out of the game so long, I'm really not sure how to go about this. I'm not really looking for anything too attached, mainly just wanting to "hook up." Any suggestions?

ComingInHot

How about your W's friend?

She's already done the "heavy" part of getting to know her, now just have her introduce you two**

Are you Really god w/this?

• Author
BlenderWizard
How about your W's friend?

She's already done the "heavy" part of getting to know her, now just have her introduce you two**

Are you Really god w/this?

I am good with it. In fact, I introduced the two. Her lover is an old friend of mine. I'd be all good with the lover, but she is also married, and her husband has a "no men" rule in place for her.

ComingInHot

bummer. Hey, I tried.

I don't share well w/others type of gal, ya know? :D

How about making a dating profile?

I'm confused - what "option" are you referring to?

You want to just know how to find another hook-up? Craigslist or Adult Friend Finder.

Honestly, most people who engage in open marriages do so because both partners already have partners and options - yours sounds very one-sided and (I predict) could be problematic when you see your partner getting some and you struggling to get some.

• Author
BlenderWizard

HAHA I'm cheap. I'm not paying adult friend finder. I did have an option. Unfortunately, the girl hooked up with someone else about the same time we opened up, so back to square one.

No advise - just a question and an observation.. Are you ok with your wife having male lovers? - right now she has a female only

I know nothing about these things but would guess if your good with her getting female or men lovers - she (just being a female and having both options) is going end up with more and more lovers.

I pass no judgement here.