My husband has a problem

Blucordwife

I need some answers. I have been married for 4 years to a really great guy but he has a problem. We are having some problem because of it know. You see my husband used to call sex lines and run our bill sky high. Well he has stopped that (due to I got a 900 block) but now is getting on line and putting profiles on dating services. I just found out that he sent some nasty pictures to a women that he met while in Iraq on the army site. He wants me to go to marriage counselor but I don't know if I can forgive him this time. I am so scared of getting hurt but I love him and want him to be the father he has been. He says he knows he f**cked up and wants to fix it but I have doubts. Will the counselors help or are we just going to waste time? He says he loves me and don't want to loose me.

HokeyReligions

Not knowing any details but what you wrote, it sounds like your husband has an addiction problem. He should be in counseling and seeing a doctor to help him with this. Get some diagnosis and help there first and then try some marriage counseling. A *good* counselor can help you be confident in your decisions--whatever that may be.