New wife has a low sex drive

My wife and I have been together for almost three years, and its been wonderful. We dated long distance for a while and everything was still holding together. Her best friend broke up with her fiance, she was having some personal/family problems and our sex life declined dramatically. The sex is good when we have it, its just ackward and she has no desire to start it. I feel selfish to ask when I want it because I know she doesn't. We are both in good shape and still find the other attractive. She says it isn't me, and she has been battling depression and work stress have been ongoing over this time period. She and I are now married, and she's been living in the same town for about nine months, but four of those I was overseas. Long and the short of it is, that we were really really hot together and then it became strange, uncomfortable and less frequent.

What can I do to help her find her sexual desire again? She has talked with her doctor about it, and no solution has been offered yet. I do nice things for her and keep the romance going from my end to try and maintain the special feeling we had early on. [color=black][/color]

Please read The Sex-Starved Marriage by Michele Weiner-Davis. I guarantee it will be helpful to both of you.