E-mailing the EX

wonderoustories

I was on AOL not too long ago and caught a 'returned mail address unknown' e-mail to my wifes screen name. When I told her about it - she confessed (albeit after 3 lies) that she was curious about an ex. Just curious. I'm more upset about the lies - but, just the idea that she's looking up an ex - well - its a little unnerving. What do you think?

tattoomytoe

it is totally semi normal. it's like why do we go to class reunions? to see if the losers amounted to anything and to see if the cool people are know losers!

1 of my ex's looked me up not too long ago.... To tell me about his new wife and beautiful new baby boy. Sometimes if you part on any kind of an amicable basis, you get a little curious about what they might be up to.

But I can understand why you would be upset about her lieing to you about it. She should have just been honest from the beginning about it. Now because she wasn't completely honest, she has put you in a position to feel like she is hiding something from you and that isn't very nice.

• Author
wonderoustories

Thanks - so far - for the replies. I would gather somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I'll keep reading and talking to her. Eventually, I guess it'll either fade or rear its ugly head again. I did ask her to just keep it out in the open if she's just curious. Thanks again.