To PLAY or Not?

:confused:

My husband of 10 years just told me that he had and affair 2 years ago (lasted around 4 weeks) and a different one night stand 1 year ago.

He constantly works out of state and only home on the weekends.

I've been through all the emotions and now am on happy pills.

I raced trucks the last couple years and at the shop that helped me get started there is this 23 year old (11 years younger than I). We are friends, however it could, if I let if become more. I Lust over him, and him over I.

We all (his girlfriend, my husband and the rest of us: our friends, etc.) "hang" at the same places (bar, race track, etc.)

We have be out without our other half's and mutual friends before. Not planned just happened.

I have always removed myself from the temptation. Until, last night. We left a bar together (a group of us were supposed to go out to eat, and everyone else decided against it). So, we did without anyone else. Dumb, I know......maybe?

We ate dinner, talked about everything...from his girlfriend to my husband and everything in-between. Then he started the conversation of how he can't keep me out of his mind.....how he thinks about and Lust over me every day. And asked me why...... It went on from there.

I drove him back to his vehicle....parked at the bar (which was closed by now) and we continued talking about everything we shouldn't have. The talking went to Passionate kissing and rubbing, etc. And then I stopped him, saying that two wrongs don't make a right. He respected that......then the kissing, etc. went on again....and off, and on, for more than two hours.

We wanted each other "BAD".....but at the same time I now it's not right. Or is it? We did go to our own homes that night (Hot and bothered).

What do I do? We have much more interest, etc. than my husband and I or his girlfriend and he does........

I'm confused, and STILL HOT AND BOTHERED TODAY about him. I messed up and called him at lunch today and told him how hot and bothered I have been since last night.....he responded in the same way.

Do yourself a favor and don't go there, babe.... trust me on this one.... It will not sovle anything and it will only create more grief in your life.

IF you're not happy in your relationship you should end it first.....same with him.....why bring more pain and misery to more people? maybe his GIRLFRIEND hasn't done anything to deserve to be cheated on...u 2 crossed the line by being alone and "rubbing" and kissing but you should end it before it gets even worse...OR tell your husband that you're attracted to another man (without telling him who) and see what he says...I don't think any of our opinions will actually matter in the end it will be up to you rather or not to cross the line even further...I'm sure what your husband did was hurtful but remember it isn't just between the 2 of you.....(since he's involved)

hot and bothered, huh?

do u believe your spouse is being faithful right now? u r still young. i say u leave him. he doesn't deserve u! is there something keeping u with him? what do u really want to do? be with your husband? enjoy sin (not literally :p ) with this guy?

sportsloving

That is one road you do not want to travel. It causes so many more problems than it could ever be worth. Unless you are willing to face everything head on, I suggest very strongly that you stay as far away from this man as you can. Best of luck~