Books that can help enhance your relationship

Wolvesbaned

Ever run across a good book that helped you out with relationship troubles? It doesn't have to be the great-est book, it could just be that a portion of it gave you inspiration or perspective. Here's my list below:

My therapist recommended this book: (I haven't read it yet, but it also got great reviews from Amazon)

[color=brown]The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman [/color]

I've read these books and I highly recommend them:

They're tiny little books, written vaguely but straight to the point (1 chapter is basically less than a 8.5 X 11 page of words) but it's perfect if you don't want extensive reading.

[color=brown]The Don't Sweat Guide for Couples by Richard Carlson[/color]

This book helped me at my roughest point. It's not free of grammatical errors but it is truly worth the $10 I paid. Compared to their other book, it's written in a more realistic tone that helps you out through problems. (I was able to get my girlfriend a copy for only $3.50 total on half.com)

[color=brown]Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love by Richard & Kristine Carlson[/color]

An inspirational book written in a more positive light.

dancemachine

Dr. Laura's newest: "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands"... It won't work if the 3 A's (Addiction/ Abuse/ Alcohol) are involved, but if you have a basically good guy on your hands, the advice she gives will make him your SLAVE! And he'll love every minute of it!!!