Where have all the people gone...ones that once posted on this forum?

hurtingandconfused

I'm curious...What happened to the people that have posted threads last year? Or the year before that? (I've been looking at the dates of registration.) I'm sure most moved on and I'm also sure the others reconciled with their ex.

I would like to read more happy endings. Most people on LS right now have recently broken up with their S/O.

"Most people on LS right now have recently broken up with their S/O."

It may seem that way but that is incorrect. Many are having ongoing problems' some a cheating; some wonder if they are pregnant; some want to know how to change a friendship to something more; some want to know if their dick is normal size; some want to let others know they like thier avatars; and, some, have recently been involved in a breakup.

There are happy endings posted on LoveShack from time to time but usually when there is a happy outcome, the parties are too preoccupied to stop what they're doing to come back and put up a post.

I still come here from time to time but I'm afraid to post any problems I have cause I dont want people to get the wrong impression that I'm complaining.Thats why Im afraid to post.

Patty

Patty -

Some people are just grumps. Don't pay attention to them. Unfortunately, not everybody is nice. If you need a hand, post your problem.

Good question. Personally I just got on here cuz I thought it was a cool site...my life's so boring I don't have ne thing to cause problems :laugh: But I have wondered why almost everyone on here is relatively new.

And Patty, I wondered what had happened to ya. You need to stop worrying so much about everyone elses' opinion. Who gives a sh*t what they think? And u can consider urself a much nicer person for not being a turd to ppl. Moi's right, if u have a situation, however trivial it may seem to some, post it. There are still some nice ppl out there that care what's goin on with ya. BTW, how's work been goin?

patty,

try to think of it as fun to watch - -some people are exceedingly grumpy about some things, and not about others. i'm always grumpy about privacy, cliches, and poor logic, for example. so, when someone reacts badly to your post, figure out if that's just their particular issue.

don't take it personally, people get mad ever day - i understand how you feel - anger makes me nervous too - but in the end their anger is about THEM, not you.

I understand.Im not going to let things get to me anymore.I will just ignore it.

patty,

try to think of it as fun to watch - -some people are exceedingly grumpy about some things, and not about others. i'm always grumpy about privacy, cliches, and poor logic, for example. so, when someone reacts badly to your post, figure out if that's just their particular issue.

don't take it personally, people get mad ever day - i understand how you feel - anger makes me nervous too - but in the end their anger is about THEM, not you.

Work has been going good lately! Im starting to pick up speed and getting my work done.Plus I've been trying to talk to people at work and starting concversation! I never thought I would be able to do that,but everytime I do talk to people at work it gets easier and easier.Im also thinking about running the cas register at work.I think it would be a good way for me to practice my social skills.I never thought I would be able to do this,but I did.

metal_chik Good question. Personally I just got on here cuz I thought it was a cool site...my life's so boring I don't have ne thing to cause problems But I have wondered why almost everyone on here is relatively new.

And Patty, I wondered what had happened to ya. You need to stop worrying so much about everyone elses' opinion. Who gives a sh*t what they think? And u can consider urself a much nicer person for not being a turd to ppl. Moi's right, if u have a situation, however trivial it may seem to some, post it. There are still some nice ppl out there that care what's goin on with ya. BTW, how's work been goin?

to jenny:

I understand.Im not going to let things get to me anymore.I will just ignore it.

to metal_chik:

Work has been going good lately! Im starting to pick up speed and getting my work done.Plus I've been trying to talk to people at work and starting concversation! I never thought I would be able to do that,but everytime I do talk to people at work it gets easier and easier.I never thought I would be able to do this,but I did! :)

Im also thinking about running the cash register at work. I'll have to talk to my boss and ask him if I can learn the cash register.I think it would be a good way for me to learn how to socialize with other other people.

Patty

reasontosigh

Cashiering is great for working on social skills! I've done it off and on for years.

I should probably learn to mix drinks too - I already know I'm good at pouring beers! ;)