hey men, help me out!@

aussielover

hello all you gorgeous and i am sure extremely intellegible men.. i need a little bit of advice, i just posted stuff more for the women's side yesterday, but i want some tips and advice from you... I am 20 years old and not quite married for two months i am five months pregnant, so anyway, there are a lot of insecurities that are going on,,, that's not the point

my husband is absolutely gorgeous, he's a 27 year old australian football player and has women flocking to him at all times...trouble is, he takes the flack very often times for my insecurities, sometimes it gets pretty ridiculous...

he tells me that i am the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and the typical stuff that men tell the women that they love.. i just have trouble believing him...and i always wonder if one of these chicks hanging on him is prettier to him than me, does it really matter??? and the BIG question, am i better off pretending like it doesn't bother me, i realize how unattractive insecurities can be,

so am i just pushing him to look if I get mad when he sits next to another girl?? just give me some tips, and if you don't mind, some in the bedroom ones too, our sex life is by no means dull, and i am a very small girl so i don't look too terribly pregnant and am still confident with my body...but he's wonderful and doesn't get mad when i am insecure, so i would like to do him some favors, get creative because there's not much I haven't done! thanks

extremely intellegible men

So then you're not asking for Dave1234's answer.... :D

Does anyone know how to translate Aussie into American English?

I cannot find the word "intellegible" in my sad little dictionary, so am assuming that feeding him dumpings and trapping him with a burlap sack would be the opposite of "intellegible."

But, I can find the word "intelligent," and when I read your request

so i would like to do him some favors, get creative because there's not much I haven't done!

my first inclination is to ask you first to go down your list of things you've "done."

You see, this way I could have my voyaristic reading needs met by LS posters.

Pretty intellegible, huh? :D

Did you look up 'intelligible', Samson? Otherwise, my Dave reference makes no sense at all :laugh: 'Course, while you're at it, you could also check out 'voyeuristic'! :p:p:p:laugh:

If he's with you, and he's happy, and he's not screwing around, you're wasting your time worrying and not believing what he tells you when he says he thinks you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

stonegate18

Its true, I have the same problem with my grilfriend. She is very insecure. It doesnt make me mad that she has insecurities about the way I feel about her... I just feel really bad that she cant see how wonderful she really is. I admit that there are more physicaly attractive women out there... but to me she is more attractive than anybody. I love her for who she is... and to me she is beautiful because of it... There is absolutely no one I would rather be with.

If your relationship is good, you have no need to be insecure. I know that that is easier said than done, but if you have faith and trust in your husband, then you can believe him. He married you after all. He speaks from the heart.

Let me know what you think everybody

aussielover, this is an answer that one can only find within themselves. Why? Because your logical mind knows that your husband loves and desires you. But your emotional mind has doubts. Until you can reconcile these two, nothing that the LSers can post will help. This is NOT psychobabble. Emotions and Logic are, more times than not, at odds. Next time your partner is upset over some minor issue that you believe is silly, just try to tell him/her that it's rediculous to be bothered by such a small thing. The logic just won't assuage the emotions that he/she has attached to the issue.

Until you have reason to doubt yourself or your husband, you'll need to accept his profession of love. If you can't do this, it will begin to drive a wedge into the relationship.

single girl again?

Hey Girl,

I've dated quite a few men in my 29 years :) and the thing that they find MOST attractive about women, is CONFIDENCE!!!!

Doesn't matter what you look like etc - if you feel hot, they'll believe that you're hot. That'll keep his interest far longer than some hot cheeky chick sitting beside him for a couple of hours :)

Good Luck!