boyfriend working nights

my boyfriend and i have been living together for almost 2 years. we are so close and get along so well. but hes getting ready to start a new job where he will be working nights. i work days so we will hardly ever see each other. im afraid of this hurting our relationship, i dont want to grow apart because we never see each other. im really worried.

I don't think that you will have to worry about growing apart. But after awhile you will both be sick and tried of never having any time together and you will end up hating the job. Hopefully he can advance into a day shift with this job. My bf and I have been doing this for almost 3 yrs now and we are at the point were we are tring to find new jobs, the only thing being that the both pay really well and we still have a 7 yr mortgage. So we are kind of stuck. In 7 yrs we will be laughing and we will be free of a big burden. Good Luck.

thanks for the quick reply- he can go to days no later than one year- so its not for long but im dreading it- does your boyfriend sleep the nights he has off or is he on the up all night sleep all day schedule all the time- im worried about that too.

He doesn't work nights he drives truck and is barley home. When he comes home I'm gone to work (evenings & weekends) So usually when he's home I'm at work when I'm home he's at work. On the rare occasion that we are both home we enjoy the few hours we get together or he is sleeping or we are both sleeping.

So needless to say we don't go out together much, nor do we go out without each other So....LS is my social life other then work. ;)