Light hearted: What is your astrological sign versus the sign of your partner?

CarboniteCammy

I KNOW it's silly, but I thought it might be fun to talk about astrology signs and lasting partnerships.

I'm an aries (albeit an atypical one) and my husband is a virgo (a VERY typical virgo) and for the most part, we get along pretty well.

I'm atypical in the sense that I'm not an A-type personality; in fact, I'm go with the flow to the point that it drives my husband crazy. I don't see him being able to be with someone who is as A-type as he can be. I am very direct and open, and I pretty much wear my emotions on my sleeve.

Because that's just how I am, he was comfortable enough to trust and be open with me, which is the foundation of why our relationship works for both of us.

So, what about you all? Are your signs typically compatible? If not, do you experience "typical" problems that such an odd match would bring? Are you typical of your sign? ;-)

• Like 1

I'm a Libra and my husband is a Gemini. I've always been attracted to Virgo men also, I don't know why.

It's kind of funny that I almost married a Virgo but an Aries woman broke it up. I'm so glad she did or I wouldn't have met my wonderful husband. We are very compatible.

BetheButterfly
I KNOW it's silly, but I thought it might be fun to talk about astrology signs and lasting partnerships.

I'm an aries (albeit an atypical one) and my husband is a virgo (a VERY typical virgo) and for the most part, we get along pretty well.

I'm atypical in the sense that I'm not an A-type personality; in fact, I'm go with the flow to the point that it drives my husband crazy. I don't see him being able to be with someone who is as A-type as he can be. I am very direct and open, and I pretty much wear my emotions on my sleeve.

Because that's just how I am, he was comfortable enough to trust and be open with me, which is the foundation of why our relationship works for both of us.

So, what about you all? Are your signs typically compatible? If not, do you experience "typical" problems that such an odd match would bring? Are you typical of your sign? ;-)

I don't really believe in astrological signs, but the idea does intrigue me. :)

Both my hubby and I are Cancers... both born in July. I am a typical cancer, and my hubby is in some ways, and isn't in other ways. I think we are a lot alike in some ways, which really helps us bond :love:

I have no idea if our similarities are due to when we were born, but I do love both the ways in which we are similar, and the ways that we are different!

I'm an Aries too! A very typical one though. Stubborn, blunt, impulsive, easily bored. Here's the giggly part for you :p my partner is a Cancer! On the sensitive side of the cusp. So he's also stubborn, sensitive, steady, bit of a homebody.

According to the compatibility, we shouldn't be together. The stars say its doomed to fail because we are just too different. Yeah we fight over stupid things, but most of the time our differences complement the others weaknesses and it all seems to work :p

BetheButterfly
If that is you and your hubby in the avatar, you two are as cute as can be!

Thanks! Yep! That's us! :bunny: He's a keeper all right!!!