female nourish milk

well my darling woman i shall speak in code so as not to ofend the delicate nature of yon sexuality and soft-love fro a man like me dave. and the hose for which i will tell you so often in the hole of sex and officer carmody would you sir just leave me dave alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know why you say to "respect woman boundries" and to exercize to work away dirty-thoughts... well officer carmody i dave will just say you are intitleds by me dave to just GO JUMP IN THE LAKE!!!! and milk comes from the measure-love of a mother and female love of nature and this is wonderful as martas breasts

well i mean come-on because i like an egg of bird and arouse the senses of man &(**&( the donkl-ey cart man is apon his final hours of speculation and sex and a wagon fro a wonman and some dickk'' sex dave

• Author

and I have a friend who says to me dave the obvious question which is "WHAT CAN A MAN DO FRO TO PRODUCE MILK FROM HIS GLANDS OF niPPLE?""""" this is my friend and i dave ask for him

Yo Dave!! Welcome back to planet earth where we are in dire need of your laser beams ****@@$$ and wisdom.

To avoid thread being eaten by aliens please post in Water Cooler in future - or else I will report thee to Officer Carmody and then you would JUMPING IN THE LAKE YOURSELF.

P.S. It is true I have seen the man milk spectacle myself but the man had an extreme form of being pregnant in sympathy with his wife. Not sure it can be copied :)

Once again, dave, we can count on you to penetrate unexplored territory.

And, thanks so much for finally speaking in code least you "ofend the delicate nature" of any LS reader.

I, Tony, to write also in code for fear of CIA to determine measure of open turkey position for future dick-lay. However, milk for marta will be seen as homogenized unless proclivated by law in area of beasts of larger size than expected. Now, on the other tata, is Dave3094, who for reasons of insanity, prefers ice cream love in food court of sex world next to disney where there is no security.

• Author

Tony I cannot understand your language................maybe you need some help dave

• Author

i once known a male who had a baloon-love and his female had a wonderful breast i want some love and sex dave1234

Originally posted by Dave1234

Tony I cannot understand your language................maybe you need some help dave

Dave - You've got to be kidding! :lmao:

~V