A stranger gave me alot of money and my boyfriend is pissed

I am in a unique situation. I have been a exotic dancer for the past 4 years and the money helps me out alot my son is disabled and I can make a lot of cash real quick and spend more time with him than if I worked a 9-5er plus a night job.

I hate my job but can't complain about the freedom and cash. I have had a great relationship in the last year, this man loves my son to death now my realationship is in jeporady. let me explain

Last weekend on my way to work I prayed and prayed that I could just make enough mony this month to get my business of the ground and I would never dance again!! Well I am having a reliougis phenonoma in the mean time, because a gentleman gave me a lot of money ( I am talking several thousand dollars) No lap Dance, No Sex ( Not that I would have done that) i told him I danced to support my son who is disabled and he wanted to help! Great Huh No strings attached.

Well He want's to keep in touch with me he lives in another state, but comes down once a year and wants to go to dinner when he comes back down in April.

I don't see any harm in this afterall he saved me from the stripper life, wich is hard to overcome, and gave me financial security.

My boyfriend is verry upset that I wan't to see him again, and forbids me to do so.

He thinks this man want's something more and his ego is hurt right now.

Keep in mind I prayed for this, I will never go back to the club to keep my promise to god, this money changed my life, This man want's no Sexual relationship with me is is a multi-millionair who helped me out ( he says a couple grand is nothing to him) but no, I did not tell him I had a boyfriend. ( you just don't do that at a strip club).

What should I do, I love my boyfriend and I don't want to lose him, but this man helped me out of such a bad situation it would be ungrateful of me not to offer him my friendship.

Please help

Now THAT is a tough call! I have no idea what I would do or how to respond. I sure hope someone on here has a solution for you.

"... make the reservation for three!" That will tell you if he is interested in anything else. If he is sincere about helping you and your son, he will be delighted knowing that there is a man involved in helping this boy who is in a tough place in life.

And big ol' kudos to the BF for being so great about the boy! In the end, I think he is way more worthwhile than the several thousand dollars. The dollars are ultimately replaceable, a guy who will agree to love you and help with a handicapped child is priceless...

• Author

I feel like I am on that stupid show for Love or Money...

I don' t want to hurt anybody in this including my self. If I lost Greg ( boyfriend) I would be devistated. and I don't want to hurt this nice man. HE never asked if I had a boyfriend so I didn't offer the information

You have a year before the man comes back to town, correct? Take that time to reassure your BF that he's all you ever want. At the same time, you can update the money-giver by email on how you are doing. He just wants to know that he didn't throw his money away and that your life will be better because of it. Between now and his next visit, be sure to let him know about the BF and tell him how BOTH of you are grateful for his help.

Persuade your BF to meet him and than ask him if you can bring your BF to the dinner because he would also like to thank the kind man in person.

And good luck to you all :)

Perhaps it's not reasonable to think that someone is going to give you a large sum of money with no strings attached. If this is the case, you are going to have make some choices. One option is to come clean with the donor about your relationship with your bf. Another is to return the money.