play tennis, we cook- iam the current stew master and i just took over as pizza master!

he "helps" me with cross word puzzles

Home improvement. No, wait -- spouse's hobby---I'm the labor

Shopping. No, wait -- spouse's interest---I'm there to carry stuff

Hmmmmm.......... :confused:

Cute, Errol!

We don't have any hobbies, per se, more of a yin/yang thing:

I cook - he eats

I read - he watches tv

I nudge - he snores

Things we enjoy doing together include taking long walks, searching out new restaurants, going to home improvement stores (I am a hardware junkie), going to the beach at night.

These aren't hobbies, per se. We once bought a 2000 piece puzzle thinking it would be an ideal hobby for us, but it's been in pieces on a board under the bed for at least 2 years.

Between working, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, yardwork, activities with my kid.....who has time for a hobby?

If I get a free minute to myself I will take a nap!!!

We've started to take long walks together by a lake every Saturday. It's a frequent exercise place so there's mile markers and such, but we talk along the way. It leads to lighter conversations and I recommend it to everyone. (Hopefully we'll keep it up!)

We play scrabble together and occasionally we play another type of board game (or sorts) with my brother, which takes a lot of preparation to do.

Being members of our local Zoo is also a thing we enjoy (but we just don't visit too often, and we should).

I think we can all make everyday-not-so-spectacular outings, special by preparation. Instead of just driving to the local park, pack a small-lunch. Don't like cooking, pick something up at Subway and bring a pretty blanket to sit on. While you're at it, bring a fun game, or read to each other aloud. Truly try to enjoy your surroundings and time with each other.

Yell at our kids

Help our kids do homework

Clean up our kids messes

Feed our kids

Comfort our kids

Chauffer our kids

kidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskidskids

Travel (without the kids when possible)

We play on a co-ed softball team together.

Play tennis together.

We have season tickets to the NY Mets baseball team and get tickets to other sporting events during the year.

We play board games when the moment strikes us.

We're just very active people and are always finding something to do.