Should you stay in a relationship where there is love but one claims NO to marriage?

Hi! I was wondering..if two people love each other a lot! And they are together.... but one of them has limited themselves to say NO to marriage. They say I love you but I will never marry you. Is this something that can develop or progress? OR is this a warning sign to get out of the relationship? The reasons for the No to marriage is differences in religion and due to family problems from the partner who says NO. BUt it is a definite no, and there is not way making them understand. Should I get out of this type of relationship? Can I help in changing his mind...for the name of love?

I think you should discuss this more with your partner, if you are really in doubt. But if you are asking whether some people will refuse to marry because of religious differences, then the answer is yes. There's no way to predict whether a "love conquers all" attitude will prevail in your case, but your partner has stated that it won't. Is there a reason why you don't believe him? My advice is to assume that he is telling the truth.

Can I help in changing his mind

IMHO there is no greater mistake females make about males than their constant effort to change them to suit their picture of the ideal mate. Either forgettaboutit and live with the guy's characteristics, or learn to live without the entire guy.