Where do you talk, and do you know why?

Geeze, I'm getting depressed. My marriage isn't horrible, and I love my husband very very very much. I'm going to talk about something special.

We can't seem to talk anywhere but in bed. If we try to hold a conversation in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the car, or in a store, we end up misunderstanding everything the other is trying to say. But when we are in bed (not sexually) we can talk about most anything. If we get in a fight, and I go to the other room, my husband tends to go to the bed and lay down. When I come through the house looking for him, and find him in bed, I'll lay beside him, and we'll start talking. If he were on the couch, even if both of us were over it, we just wouldn't be able to talk without fighting. If he wants to talk, he goes to bed. If I want to talk, I go to bed. The bed is just where it works.

Now, I am going to blame this on our dating days. We lived two hours apart, and the long distance charges were murder. I would tell him to call me at nine every night, and we would talk until 11, then go to sleep. Of course, we would both take a shower, brush our teeth, put on our pjs, and be ready to sleep by the time 9 rolled around, so we could just go to sleep once we had finished talking. Every time we talked, we were in bed.

:love::love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love::love: :love:

We can't seem to talk anywhere but in bed. If we try to hold a conversation in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the car, or in a store, we end up misunderstanding everything the other is trying to say. But when we are in bed (not sexually) we can talk about most anything.

LOL I LOVE talking to my hubby in bed. You have the chance to unwind for a min. and get out everything youve been thinking about all day long :) We CAN talk in other places (and we do) but we ALWAYS talk at night after we lay down.

• Author
:) my favorite part of the day is the end :) Sometimes on Sunday mornings when we are both off, we will wake up and start talking, and our little doggie hears us, and jumps on the bed and we all horse around. *sigh* beds are great.

I think thats pretty good. No distractions (unless you make them yourselves ;) ) and everything is quiet.

We have our best conversations in bed too, or in the pool.

My hubby and I may talk in the living room but it'll usually end up being interrupted by the TV or something. The only time we really have long conversations is in bed.

But then him and I used to talk late at night on the phone as well XD