If you are a married man, click here!

What kind of "date" would you like your wife to suprise you with? Dinner and a movie? Beer and bowling? Gimme some ideas, and nothing outrageously priced either ~ something that can be done for $150.00 or less.

Thanks!

(I ask this question assuming you would WANT your wife to suprise you and take you out somewhere)

I'm not a man but I am pretty sure that the #1 thing my husband would like to be surprised with doesn't involve any cost and no need to leave the bedroom. :-)

In any case, whatever you plan, maybe going sans panties would add some fun to your night.

:love:

If you are a married man, click here!

What married guy can ignore the invitation to click! :D:D:D

After clicking, I suggest you go to a nice, friendly bar with great comfort food. Eat and drink until you both have a pleasant buzz, then go home and rip his clothes off!!!

The rest... I leave up to you, and your imagination.

Probably depends on the time you've been married, whether you have children . . .

My perfect date would be a nice dinner at a romantic (re: quiet) restaurant followed by checking into a nice hotel with a two-person jacuzzi tub. She's light some candles and we'd listen to soft music as the bubbles from the jacuzzi and champagne worked their magic. We'd then retire to a passionate evening in which SHE guides the lovemaking.

I'd probably spend more than $150, but it can probably be done on that budget in most places over a weekend night.

We've been married 18+ years and these little getaways are more difficult to schedule with two preteens around.

For me, any chance we have to get some quality time alone away from the kids is considered a great date, it really doesn't matter that much where we go. If you are looking to do something really special for your guy why not focus on his interests/hobbies? I am a real car and motorcycle freak and I would love to have my wife take me to a car or motorcycle show and then go out for dinner and drinks. If he is into sports maybe take him out to a sports bar to watch a game. I know you are probably thinking you will be bored out of your mind but the feeling that a guy gets knowing his wife is doing this for him will be worth it. He may even surprise you one day by returning the favour. ( I did !)