Should I propose to him? What if he says no?

Propose to him? I kind of want to, even though I want him to propose to me becuase I want the whole him down on one knee thing, but do you think I could propose, and than HE could to me? In the sense that I want as well? But I kind of want to propose to him :o what do you guys think? Im kind of nervous, how do guys do this? Fear of rejection is WAY worse than just asking someone out on a date! What if he says no???!!!!

You can propose to him, but don't think it will make him do anything.

If you want him to propose to you, then you will have to wait. However if you want to propose to him, do it, but don't expect him to turn around and ask you.

You have to do things because you want to, not because you think it will make other people do things

If you anticipate soon asking someone to marry you and you don't have a very excellent feeling that they will say yes, it's much too early to ask.

That aside, by all means ask him. It's time to find out where you really stand...on a lifetime romance or on a pile of doodoo.

waitingfordecember

Go for it!

If you know the feelings are there and it's indeed the "time": SEIZE the moment and go for it. Take a risk.

I think a woman proposing is awesome. A great twist on tradition.

To quote Hillary Duff. "why not take a crazy chance, why not, do a crazy dance, if you loose a moment you might loose a lot, so why not? Why not?" Honestly, if you do it well thought out, romantic beautifully, then there's a chance you wont care that he doesn't return the pop question, because the "yes" is what's important, not anything else. Just the "Yes"

Vixen :bunny:

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by niko1999

What if he says no???!!!!

What if he says no? Then you won't get married--at least not right now. It won't be the end of the world and it won't necessarily be the end of your romance. What's the worst that could happen if he says no? He will break up with you. That will hurt, but it would also be a positive thing because then you can go on with your life and find someone who will love you as much as you love him and want to spend the rest of their life with you, and you'll end up feeling lucky that you didn't marry this one. That's the worst that could happen. But I'll bet that won't be what happens! He may say yes! You won't know until you ask. If you want the whole bended knee proposal, then get on your knee and propose! :D

• 2 months later...

My boyfriend and I have spoken about this numerous times as he is a vey medern amnd and thinks it is high time society changed and that womwn proposed to men. I have this dream like most women I think of a mean proposing to me, so we agreed that no matter who ever does it first the other will ask aswell. It sounds corny I know but at least you both get a little of what you want.