why doesn't my husband want kids with me?

girlfromthesouthside

girlfromthesouthside

Well we married over 14 mo. ago. We were pregnant at the time. I wanted to keep it but he said ifi hadn't he'd marry me. He kept his promise. I kept mine. It's been 14 months now and last summer I got pregnant again this time I lost it but he kept saying that there was no way he'd stay with me if the pregnancy continued. He's always said he wants to have kids or at a son of his own but it's like I feel he just can't have one with me. Like something's not good enough. I just feel like I really have wanted kids ever since my first pregnancy. I don't want to wait around forever. I know we're young but I feel like it's all his decision and it's getting to me. Any advice?

I'm sorry, but...what...the...****? That is NOT a healthy relationship.

Do you love him? It sounds very unrequited to me...and it sounds like he is one of the most selfish men I've yet to read about on this site.

A marriage is give & take...

NOT take take take take take take take etc.

If you want children, please don't let this jerk push you into doing things you don't want to do, especially serious things like abortion.

If you let him always have his way, just to stay together with him, it could jeopardize your health and safety.

No companionship is worth that. Be good to yourself, and follow your heart and pursue what YOU want out of life (a child for just one example).

You're in a dictatorship, and your husband knows it!

Be careful how much power you let him have.