Calling all married men: Do you dream of your wife?

A married man I work with informed me today that no married man fantasizes about his wife. He said that there is no need to fantasize about her because she is always available to him. He said that all married men will TELL their wives that they fantasize about them, but that in reality, married men only fantasize about other women.

Is this true for you?

April

You might want to pick up one of Nancy Friday's books on men's fantasies. They are fascinating reading.

• Author
Originally posted by moimeme

April

You might want to pick up one of Nancy Friday's books on men's fantasies. They are fascinating reading.

:laugh: give me some of her examples

Sorry for not answering before, April. I figured you'd just go to Amazon and search by author! Thanks, Dyer!

there is a theory that men actually become a split sensitive and think and react like women just a few seconds after the big "O" Perhaps , at that time, theyd say the "truth" and maybe that even cud be sounding like - ' u my darling'..... as far as fantasies go, to each man his set of dreams, and well, they sure have colorful variety in them.... as i beleive ' forbidden fruit tastes and entices better, ur staple diet is somethign u subconsciously eat ' .......

to some extent , this is what it IS ....no question they love their wives. ( hey but the new HR chick in office has got a great set !! )

there is a theory that men actually become a split sensitive and think and react like women just a few seconds after the big "O" Perhaps , at that time, theyd say the "truth" and maybe that even cud be sounding like - ' u my darling'..... as far as fantasies go, to each man his set of dreams, and well, they sure have colorful variety in them.... as i beleive ' forbidden fruit tastes and entices better, ur staple diet is somethign u subconsciously eat ' .......

to some extent , this is what it IS ....no question they love their wives. ( hey but the new HR chick in office has got a great set !! )

Nancy friday books wud give an idea on how rite from 10 to 100 yr old men, share fantasies....

I've been married for over ten years to an incredible but sexually shy woman. Our sex life has always been ok but I wanted more from her than I felt she was willing to give. Over the years I fantasized many times about what I wanted to do with her, but never felt comfortable pushing her. My fantasies with someone I was deeply in love with were much more exciting to me than any thoughts I might have about anyone else. As time went by and we became more and more secure with each other a lot of my fantasies started to come true and our sex life/intimacy improved a lot. The really cool part is that she also started to open up and began telling me what she really wanted. I found out that some of her fantasies were way wilder than mine! The only down side to this is that sometimes what you've been thinking about for ages isn't all you thought it would be when it really happens. Sorry, I'm starting to get off topic - yes, some men do fantasize about their wives - if you really love them why wouldn't you?