Need advice.... Thank you.

Okay,

We are married for 2 years, have a 1-year-old son, together for 4 year.

My husband says I abuse him, because we argue, he says I “kick him when he’s down” and if I will keep doing it he would leave me. The truth is WE argue. Not that much actually, I try my best to be nice to him.

He says: “I wouldn’t feel bad walking away from you if you would continue like this”

He said he gave up everything for me, his friends, his drug addiction, everything.

What did I give up on?

What do you think? And advice about helping this situation?

Sue.

Girlinterrupted

Well sounds like he likes to play the "victim". I mean hello, as if giving up a "drug habit" is something you should be thankful for, he should thank you for helping being there for him through out that!

About the friends, I am a firm believer in NOT leaving friends behind when you get involved, see them less often yes but cut them off no. I do hope that you did not have anything to do with him giving up his friends, unless of course, if they where bad for him and you simply where looking out for him.

If you believe that you are not abusive and that are trying to be patient and understanding towards him then I suggest let him know that his threats are unwarranted and that he needs to stop being so overly sensitive!

I think you folks need to go to a counsellor. Let an objective person observe how you interact and put one or both of you straight about what you are or are not doing.