do i divorce him

my husband yells at me all the time,he does not tell me he loves me that much anymore ,and our sex life is cut down to once a week, no communication,no romance. what do i do i love him and i do not want to lose him.

You didn't specify how long you've been married, but I think ALL marriages lose the 'honeymoon' feeling as time passes. However, if you feel ignored by not having any real romance in your relationship, you can try:

Talking to him.

Reading up on various 'marriage help' sites online.

See a marriage counselor.

Read past posts on Love Shack from other people who have been in your shoes.

Just because your husband hasn't been as attentive as he once was....does not signify he loves you any less. He may be taking you for granted or simply has other things on his mind. He may not even realize how dissatisfied you are.

I don't think you should assume a divorce is in order. I think you should first work on your marriage to see if you can at least get SOME of the romance back.

I have never been married, but I do know that nobody in any relationship is perfect. I think that you need to talk to him about the way that you feel. I think you shold try to work on your relationship and find ways to improve it. Now I am just basing this off of the little information that you have given us. If there is more to the story please give us more details.

Faerie Princess

And are you finding other ways to communicate?

I'd advise anyone seek professional help before they think divorce.

And I agree check out some marriage advice sites.