Sex not as enjoyable since childbirth

I gave birth to twins about a year ago they were small around 5lbs each. Sex about 4 months post childbirth was ok I was not as tight as I used to be but it was certainly was not bad. As the months have gone on I have been producing alot more lubrication than I used to. Now this might sound like a good thing, but for me it sucks. Its too much and I can't feel my guy in me much. Also I do not feel tight enough so there is not as much friction.

I just bought these kegal balls which I read help make you tighter and I am hoping they help me. Any girls out there use these and have success? I got the Lelo Luna balls.

To the men out there reading this, I asked my guy if he minded the wetness he said no he likes it cuz he knows I am enjoying it so much. I feel bad telling him actually its way too much and I am not enjoying it much so I have kept that to myself. It isn't his fault its not like he can do anything about it, its my body causing the issue. So anyways do I tell him about these kegal balls I bought to help w my tightness issue? And have any men out there been with a really wet girl, does it bother you does it kill the sensation for you?

I dunno what to do about the wetness I wish there was something I could use that would dry me up a bit, sounds crazy right? But I am serious!

• 1 month later...
tobeornottobe
I gave birth to twins about a year ago they were small around 5lbs each. Sex about 4 months post childbirth was ok I was not as tight as I used to be but it was certainly was not bad. As the months have gone on I have been producing alot more lubrication than I used to. Now this might sound like a good thing, but for me it sucks. Its too much and I can't feel my guy in me much. Also I do not feel tight enough so there is not as much friction.

I just bought these kegal balls which I read help make you tighter and I am hoping they help me. Any girls out there use these and have success? I got the Lelo Luna balls.

To the men out there reading this, I asked my guy if he minded the wetness he said no he likes it cuz he knows I am enjoying it so much. I feel bad telling him actually its way too much and I am not enjoying it much so I have kept that to myself. It isn't his fault its not like he can do anything about it, its my body causing the issue. So anyways do I tell him about these kegal balls I bought to help w my tightness issue? And have any men out there been with a really wet girl, does it bother you does it kill the sensation for you?

I dunno what to do about the wetness I wish there was something I could use that would dry me up a bit, sounds crazy right? But I am serious!

First of all, rest assured that what you are experiencing is quite normal, mentally and physically. Secondly, if your H says he likes it, believe him. What he says makes sense from a man's perspective although you may not think so.

The kegal balls: Heck girl, surprise him with it in a kinky way when you are on the job. It will be a great turn on for him!!

Last thought: I assume you know that sex, especially as you grow in your intimate relationship, has more to do with the sensual playful part than with actual intercourse. Therefor, tight or not shouldn't be an issue. Don't stop with those kegal balls. Keep on exploring, keep on focussing, keep on being creative, read as much as you can on sensuality and now and then shock the hell out of your H by surprising him with something kinky he'd never expect. :cool:

Edited by tobeornottobe

I agree wtih the previous post--any sort of antihistamine should do the trick. But, not all are as effective as others, so you may have to try a few different brands.

OnyxSnowfall

excessive lubrication: make sure you see your doctor and rule out whether or not it's caused from an infection/some other abnormality, if you haven't already. Decongestants/antihistamines/alcohol etc can indeed help the issue, but aren't really long-term treatments. Your doctor may also be able to provide other alternatives.

tightness: I have two children and I swear by kegels. I haven't used balls, but I imagine they follow the same principle --- that the pelvic muscles can be strengthened. After just a couple of weeks of doing them religiously (after all the lochia passed for each delivery) I could really feel the difference between sex before them and sex after them. I still do them years later, not as often but enough to maintain it.