LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Married folks: How often do you have sex?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th May 2011, 12:18 PM   #16
Established Member

Where is the dissenting opinion???

You guys are all freaks and have way too much sex and are too happy. The vast majority I know and those who are on LS (many for a short amount of time) are in the 1X/mth or less.

The OP while maybe wrong in his thesis is right that there are significant #'s of married couples having less sex then they'd hoped for......
Toodamnpragmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 12:57 PM   #17
Eve
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodamnpragmatic View Post
You guys are all freaks and have way too much sex and are too happy. The vast majority I know and those who are on LS (many for a short amount of time) are in the 1X/mth or less.

The OP while maybe wrong in his thesis is right that there are significant #'s of married couples having less sex then they'd hoped for......
Probably to do with mis-matched sex drives more than anything else methinks. Or laziness/lack of creativity.

Shopping at 'Anne Summers' and places as such adds to the excitement ..

In my mind, aside from medical issues or some sort of psychological trauma .. there is no excuse for lack of intimacy.

Take care,
Eve x
Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 1:22 PM   #18
Established Member

Hey I came to LS thinking....

I was sexless, and finding out otherwise. While not at the level I think (not so sure) I want, there are many in much much much worse situations.

However the 3X/wk+ after 15-20 years marriage and kids I thought was a myth......
Toodamnpragmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 1:36 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodamnpragmatic View Post
However the 3X/wk+ after 15-20 years marriage and kids I thought was a myth......
I have to agree it being a case of sexual compatibility/chemistry as to how much frequency there is and the duration of this frequency.

Me, I have been with my guy for 20 years, and we average 1x, maybe 2x a week…if life gets in the way, it may get put on the back burner for a day or two, plus we have two small children running around that will sometimes take the “hotness” or spontaneity out of it.

Interesting too, the complaints on the board of the lack there of, but to see so many (mostly women claiming) having it most days of the week.

How lucky you all are to have such hot sex, chemistry, and play with your spouses, even during and after infidelity.
Mrs. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 2:30 PM   #20
Established Member

I was 27 when I got married, I'm now 28 and I have been married for close to 9 months. We definitely have more sex days than no sex days. Sex frequency hasn't changed from when we were dating/living together, though we're still newlyweds and people on LS always tell me it will decrease with time...
Old 29th May 2011, 2:50 PM   #21
Established Member

This is probably a irrelevant question. But I am wondering ladies who have sex 4 or 5 times or more a week, how do you physical body feel like?

I've heard that bald men lose their hairs because they have too much sex or masturbation?
Lovelybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 3:05 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelybird View Post
This is probably a irrelevant question. But I am wondering ladies who have sex 4 or 5 times or more a week, how do you physical body feel like?

I've heard that bald men lose their hairs because they have too much sex or masturbation?
WTF???
allina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 3:15 PM   #23
Established Member

Quote:

huh??

I don't think masturbation causes men to lose their hair. Just look at how much hair teenage boys have!
xxoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 3:28 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:

This is a joke, right?
Old 29th May 2011, 4:37 PM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxoo View Post
huh??

I don't think masturbation causes men to lose their hair. Just look at how much hair teenage boys have!

I really heard this kind of saying. maybe teenages have too much masturbation later it will show, like after 40's. the kidney is responsible for producing sexual chemicals, overuse it will cause body weak. so I am kinda of worrying how much a woman's body can take.
Old 29th May 2011, 6:41 PM   #26

When you ask married people "How often do you have sex?", do you mean, "with each other"?
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 6:42 PM   #27

Quote:
the kidney is responsible for producing sexual chemicals
Someone needs a biology lesson.
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 6:49 PM   #28
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
Someone needs a biology lesson.
if it is not the kidney, then it is the other, I forgot the name. but definitely overusage will make you weak, including hair loss.

when I see the man's hair, I can guess he overly masturbated or not
Old 29th May 2011, 6:53 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:

I really heard this kind of saying. maybe teenages have too much masturbation later it will show, like after 40's. the kidney is responsible for producing sexual chemicals, overuse it will cause body weak. so I am kinda of worrying how much a woman's body can take.
Where did you hear that LB?
Old 29th May 2011, 6:58 PM   #30
Established Member

From traditional medical doctors