im extremely ticked off

VAST THE STAMPEDE

ok i ready to put the 357 in her f#cking face and let the lead fly.i've been going to anger management classes but from what i could tell ,they're worthless.i have to be in hell (work)at ten and my wife keeps on pissing me off .i cant go anywhere.i've locked myself in my room.i dont want to fight or loose my cool ,but im slipping.some one humor me with some useful advice.

Haven't they taught you some kind of behavior modification techniques in anger management class that you can try right now? Try taking deep, slow breaths and thinking of something calming and soothing and enjoyable.

And remember, violence does not solve anything. It only makes it worse. Be the bigger person and don't LET things control you. Take control of yourself.

HokeyReligions

Type "crisis hotline" into your search engine and find a phone number to call, or dial 1411 and ask your information operator to connect you to a crisis hotline.

You don't need to be locked in somewhere feeling this way. Once you are past this crisis, please get rid of any weapons you have. Dont' keep them in your home or vehicle or anywhere you can gain access to them.

You can get new weapons later when you are well and healthy and strong enough to handle them. They can be replaced, but you can't and neither can any other human being. If you feel that your wife is the cause of your problems then tell her that she needs to leave right now - go for a drive or a walk or visit a neighbor, but tell her that it is vital that for both of your sakes, she get out for a while. Be calm and don't yell.

Call the crisis hotline. They don't have to know who you are.

VASH THE STAMPEDE
Originally posted by cindy0039

Haven't they taught you some kind of behavior modification techniques in anger management class that you can try right now?

yes they did i just forgot them in the passion if the moment.

thanks you guys

im taking off now and go by the lake.

THANKS AGAIN

ok i'm ready to put the 357 in her f#cking face and let the lead fly

I know that sometimes when emotions go haywire, rational thinking goes out the window. But ask yourself this when you get to that point (hopefully not ever again): Is this worth going to jail over?

my husband's second wife was a real shrew, and a thief to boot. He said that when she ran off with the money he'd saved up to build them a house, he put the gun in her face and was contemplating "blowing his problem away" but something made him stop and ask himself whether she was worth a prison sentence. Thankfully, the answer was no. And thankfully in the 20 years since that marriage breakup, he's figured out how to turn and walk away.

It takes time, Vash, but it's possible.