how do i knw if i still love my husband?

I met my husband online 3 years back.We 'dated' 2 years then we got married.During the 2 years there was alot of hurt and lies.I had lied to him about my past which he took very seriously but I came clean after that.Because of that he called me names and made me feel bad about myself.I feel I don't love him anymore or I'm jus not sure whether I do but I really want to work on it.Because of some immigration problems we've been apart almost one year now and we'll be together only by end of this year.My question is how do I know if I still love my husband?What are the signs or how do you know when you still love the other?Any advice?

Let me get this straight first - you met three years ago. You 'dated' two years (why did you put this in quotes? was it real world dating or 'internet dating'?) and then you married and spent a year apart? Is that right? Total - three years?

Even if the two years you spent together was in the real (as opposed to the virtual) world, a year apart is a long time for a newly wed couple, seems you haven't had a whole lot of time to gel, get to know each other and really sort out earlier differences.

Love is like cold or hot, it's hard to describe but no one needs to tell you if you feel it. No one here can tell you if you love your husband but if you have to ask you're in trouble already. Talk with him, find out if there is still resentment on his part regarding your past actions, try and sort that out and then you'll have to spend as much time as possible getting reacquainted with him, only then will you see if your love has a chance.

• Author

First thank you for reading my post reckless. Yes we dated online for two years and in between we met twice both for three months. The second time we got married and apart again till now. I guess I feel that way because we hardly meet online now because of work and I have to wait for two months to be able to see him again. Maybe thats the reason I feel this way. Do you know any books that can help me with my problem?