Important information about low sex drive & thyroid issues in women

If you (female) or a woman you know has a very low to zero sex drive it's important that a thyroid test is done (probably among other things, but this one I know 1st hand).

It was 10 years after I had a thyroidectomy that I finally found a doctor (ND) who would treat my whole thyroid - T4 AND T3 with a special compounded prescription made at a special compounding pharmacy.

I have a custom blended prescription that only costs $68 for 3 months (no insurance!). What a great deal.

Not only did my energy level skyrocket so did my sex drive.

It's amazing how many women drag butt literally for years when a simple thyroid test could be the answer.

So men if you are reading this and your lovely lady is lacking oomph in the bedroom department you might want to gently suggest a thyroid test.

My old retired doc called the thyroid the great masquerader as it makes a lot of things go weird so it can be hard to pinpoint...

Cheers!

PS not sure if this is the right forum, but since so many men are writing in about their wives low sex drive I thought it might help to start a thread rather than track them all down ;)

Edited by FarmGirl
adding PS