ex-wife issues

My partner went out with his ex-wife this past week. At first I thought I could be ok with it but as it was happening, I grew more and more upset. We had made plans for that evening after they met but we didn't have a time set so he tried to call me from the bar. He reached me on the fourth try but by then I could hear in his voice how happy, drunk and flirty he was feeling. This really hurt me. I found out later that he had had four beers while he was with her and the last one they had even shared the same glass. Is it unreasonable to expect that my partner would not need to go out drinking with his ex? They have been divorced for 6 years, we have been together for one year. Do I jealousy issues for being so hurt by this?

Thanks so much for the feedback!

No, you don't have jealousy issues but you have serious shortcomings in selecting mates.

No man has any business meeting an ex wife anywhere for any reason unless they have children together. For him to meet an ex wife at a bar and get drunk with her is as scummy and trashy as you can get.

You need to put your foot down on this one. There was no reason or purpose for this to have happened. She is in his PAST and a divorce and a divorce. It is O-V-E-R for all time.

If he absolutely must meet with her again, insist in going along. Meanwhile, you need to send this guy to a charm school to get some class, manners and consideration. Was he brought up in a barn?