lost the relate in relationship

1st marriage for me 2nd for spouse going on 6th year.

Every thing appears to be gone...Conversations become hateful,

often verbally hurtful..on both sides.Both agreed on new business

venture,Decision changed after financial commitment,Now all time

is spent solo for each of us.Me at work 93 hrs per week.

Spouse home that much + No communication,ships pass in the night.Give the fact that 1 income isn't even.. getting the cost paid,

I am at my wits end what else to say.... Feedback good or bad

considered...

It's pretty obvious that your wife doesn't keep her word very well. File bankruptcy, get a divorce and cut your losses. This lady will drive you there sooner or later. You may as well go there now, get it over with ans start your life over now.

Unless you think a therapist can help, I'd say your marriage is pretty much over. Life is way too short to put yourself through what you are experiencing now. This is not what life and love is all about.

Just A Girl2

So let me see if i understand this correctly. You'd originally decided to take part in a JOINT business venture.....one in which you'd BOTH be working......money was put INTO it..then she backed out? ....and now you're left "holding the bag" and doing all the work, while she just sits at home doing nothing?

Any idea why she changed her mind like this? Did you have some kind of disagreement about something?

Does she understand (have you told her) what a burden she's placing on you.....now all the weight is being carried on YOUR shoulders.....physically, emotionally, mentally and financially? Have you sat down and told her that things can't be the way they are, and that she didn't follow through with her end of the deal? (not that you SHOULD have to tell her, it should be pretty obvious)

Have you sat down and talked about this all? If not, you really should. She needs to know how you feel.......if she doesn't already (but dont' assume she does).

What ages are you both, roughly?

So she's not going to work at all? Is there a reason why she won't work? What does she do all day while home..do you have children that she looks after or something?

Do you think she's just looking for a free ride?

Do you have any idea what caused her first marriage to end?

For the past 6 yrs you've been married, how have things been overall? Any problems?