I don't know if I still love him

I have been married for a number of years. My husband is very busy and away a lot. I feel like we have lost touch and can't get it back. i feel like I don't know him anymore. We have tried, in the past, to spend more time together but we still end up this way. Right now, I feel like we have drifted so far apart that I don't even know if I still love him. He feels like a stranger when we make love. Any advice?

Your marriage seems to be at the breaking point...you can make it or break it now. Talk to him about how distant you feel, and ask him if he'll see a couples counseler with you. If he won't, you might want to go by yourself.

Life is too short...you gotta find your happiness.

Many marriages break down over time as people grow in different different directions and cease to work on them. It's likely that he loves you a great deal but that his feelings have fallen dormant over time and he's not really in touch with his feelings.

Without interviewing both of you extensively, I couldn't prescribe a course of action that I feel would work. However, I very much agree with Ally Boo that your marriage is at a crossroads and you've got to do something soon.

I recommend both of you see an EXCELLENT, not just average, marriage counsellor and have your relationship evaluated. A good counsellor can give you strategies for getting back the passion based on the particular dynamics of your situation.

There is some change the marriage is over except for the remains of a piece of paper. A counsellor can help both of you make contact with that reality as well...if, indeed, that may be the case.

It will take work. Don't wait long to do this. Your marriage is in big trouble!!!