She can't get rid of a rage to the husband because of his past.

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Hello! I have a friend and I will be very glad if you help her with the advice. She cannot reconcile to that her husband had girls before and in particular one, which photo she came across. She deleted the photo. But now she thinks about it all the time. She can not tell what exactly at all excites her. She wishes to achieve the indifference to these photos, to this girl. She wants to see the past of her husband easily without hysterics.[/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]She can’t get rid of a rage to the husband because of this, and the husband is not so glad because of her tricks. She does not wish to suffer and wants to be simply happy.[/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]She is afraid that she has already the phobia about this and she will have complexes and uncertainty.[/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]She lives now in a fear that again she will come across a photo; she will see the similar girl in the street.[/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]She even has dreams about this problem. [/FONT][/sIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]In advance thanks!!![/FONT][/sIZE]

Geishawhelk

Sorry Lovestory,

Please stop trying to use other fonts, or cutting and pasting.

All your posts are difficult to read, and therefore people are liable to ignore you. All these text formatting codes and brackets are s complete distraction.

Just type a post, like anyone else does....

Thanks.

You can also write the post in word and then save it as a text file and then cut and paste. The code shouldn't show up then.

• Author

I am really sorry. I thought that they would disappear. I really don't know why these codes come up.