wife objects to neighbor lady

My wife was upset with me that I had invited this neighbor to our wedding. When I was a boy just entering puberty I used to spend a lot of time at her house doing chores for cash. Not all the time though was spent doing chores. She used to have me take my cloths off and I would spend hours with her while being naked. She never took her cloths off, only I did. She liked to see me naked and would take pictures of me. She also would touch and fondle me, giving me feelings of arousal that was all new and exciting to me. She said she liked to make me feel good and I experienced my first orgasm with her. I felt it was wrong but enjoyed it in a perverse sort of way and would keep coming back. We did this for years. Whether it was right or wrong, I spent more time with her and experienced more with her then any friend. Besides, it’s all in the past now.

What you just explained was sick. This lady is morbid. Why you would invite someone whom was unwholesome in your life while growing is not only weird and unhealthy but causes me concern.

Your wife has the right of way on this one. Does she know the details of this other womens nature? You have not accepted that what this women did to you was wrong in the first place.

I think you should trust your wife with this one. After all you were just a boy. I would suggest cutting all contact with this lady. She could very well be responsible for some of the crap we hear about these days of people exploiting young children on the Internet.

Your wife is absolutely correct! You need to cut contact with that lady so you can move on with your life. Listen to your wife and what she recommends.

Your past relationship with this woman is done, it doesn't matter if it was moral or ethical, it happened period. However, I agree, it's over, so you need to close that door. That woman has a special "bond" with you, and will always be close to your heart. But your wife is your life now, and this lady has no room in it.

Like to hear it or not, this woman is a child molester...Switch the scenario and ask yourself if some man molested your wife when she was entering puberty would you want him to be there to celebrate your most special day?

I would recommend therapy for you, to come to terms with what happened to you...Good luck..

If you were underaged (a minor) what you are describing is "child molestation." Honestly, both you and this woman need counseling (and maybe she needs to be "locked up!!!). YOU SHOULD NOT INVITE THIS WOMAN TO YOUR WEDDING. To do si is highly disrespectful to your future wife. RESPECT YOUR COMPANION!!!