My SO has placed 3 personal ads that I know of behind my back. He had a file of them in his desk in our apartment. We live together and I am shocked. I asked him about them and why he would possibly do that. He says "he is doing research" to find out what women want. I now find that whenever I look at him I cannot trust him! In fact I think I should move out because I cannot understand how someone could cause so much pain to someone they loved. What should I do. I found them a week ago and in fact he refuses to take them off the internet, because he has nothing to hide. This really upsets me. He also lies about small things also. He has a very bad relationship w/ his ex and they have a child together. That drama is also going on all the time in our home.

that really sux ... :(

i think all you can do is move out asap...

you can't live or love someone you can't trust...

best of luck,

-yes

Um, he doesn't need to know what WOMEN want. He needs to know what YOU want, and if that's not his ONLY priority (unless he's writing a best seller, and um the internet is the LAST place to find a balanced sample), he doesn't deserve having you.

give me a break -- he's up to no good, and I'm proud of you for recognizing that. Trust your instinct and leave -- this guy is not someone you want to build a life with, especially if he can't understand the concept of fidelity or loyalty. Hopefully he'll realize that's not what women want, especially the one living with him.

HE TELLS YOU..."He says "he is doing research" to find out what women want."

Yeah, right. This guy is thinking you have an IQ of 25. That's an insult. How fast can you pack. And when he asks you why you're leaving, tell him you're doing research to see if all men are asxholes like he is!!!

Once you leave, he'll be forced to quicken the pace of his "research."

There's no way you need a dud like this guy. He is beyond insane, rude and inconsiderate.

Originally posted by Tony

And when he asks you why you're leaving, tell him you're doing research to see if all men are asxholes like he is!!!

OMG, Tony, I cackled on that one. That is GREAT!!!!