husband takes care his plant wife 13 years !

I bumpted into a story, very moving. a husband takes care his plant wife for 13 years, and finally woke her up ! Sometimes he even bites his wife toes to stimulate her nerves. I thought his wife must be beautiful or something, but quite opposite. Maybe the accident destroyed her appearance

If you see this link, they are way too common people.

http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/17467748-1314731975.html

What a man !

• Author

she was hit 13 years ago, almost lost her life, doctor said she would die soon, but her husband used alcohol to rub her whole body, and made the fever gone and kept her life. but since then she was always sleeping, could not talk, or do anything. Now she is awake. And her husband is waiting for another miracle: she can talk with him :)

• Author

hehe, thanks, story

D-lish, thank for your comment, if I have some good stories, I would share here :D

RecordProducer
What is a plant wife?
Watch the video. It's quite touching. His wife is in a wheel chair, her face deformed, she can't talk or smile or anything; he takes care of her.
Watch the video. It's quite touching. His wife is in a wheel chair, her face deformed, she can't talk or smile or anything; he takes care of her.

I did watch it. I couldn't get past the green fluid. Especially when he messed up the syringe the first time.

That's what made me think of radioactivity.

Plus they clearly have sanitation issues.

looks like the stuff my sister has been ingesting since her gastric band surgery.

still, it was something beautiful to see, his patience and his obvious love for his wife, the toe-biting ...

• Author

Oh, quank, I am sorry for your sister

I seriously didn't understand a word, Why I ask you, why can't every one just speak the same damn language already

:laugh:

Actually they are very poor people, living under average, because of his wife's situation he spent lots of money on her, now he is in debt.

In fact I noticed their hair first time, something is funny about their hair, but I think due to their situation, they couldn't care much their appearance, which is a luxury for them

Do you wonder why he are doing what he does?

He said: when I was young and poor, she was beautiful, and I asked her "if you marry me, your family would not be happy and critisize my ecomonic condition." My wife said 'then you leave, and I go with you'. I never forget that. And if she is married to me, she becomes my responsibility. Now she is in this condition, I cannot just leave her. She only has me.

From this video, seems this man is quite content and happy. Of course he had cried in those tough years. when he found out as long as he bites her toes (one day he was reading a book, and massage her feet, didn't know why he bited her toes) , she responded with a little move, since then he never stopped doing that.

are you sure hubby doesn't have a bit of a toe fetish he's sharing with her? ;)

ah, that kind of love helps us see that anything is possible when you choose to persevere.

RecordProducer
I did watch it. I couldn't get past the green fluid. Especially when he messed up the syringe the first time.

That's what made me think of radioactivity.

Plus they clearly have sanitation issues.

You're thinking in U.S. terms. There people are very poor and live in a third-world (as of recently second-wrold) country. How do you expect them to live? Poverty has nothing to do with santiation. You can be rich and full of bacteria.

Why radiactive?! :confused:

Why radiactive?! :confused:

One of my posts on this thread got deleted. I couldn't understand a word of anything so I thought she maybe had an accident in a nuclear power plant and that's what made her the way she was and also made her a plant wife.

RP's right about looking at it in "u.s. terms" – in those that are most familiar to us. Honestly, it looks like the goop my sister started eating after the surgery, but it was the bright color (lol, no bland foods for HER!) that made me think it.

someone else made the comment about the wife not being beautiful. I thought she was lovely, but again, that's from a perspect of caring for my folks when they were dying, so I grew accustomed to their changed visages. With the woman in the video, I mostly saw the complete trust she had in her husband, and that made her beautiful.