My Husbands Diaper Fetish

My husband has a diaper fetish and I totally except it, I just don't know how to incorporate it into our sex life or anything. I am completely lost. This is a big part of him and I want to be a part of it, but how??? Please if there are any DL's or AB's out there please help me.

Just google 'diaper fetish' you'll get tons of sites I suppose...

This is not my cup of tea.. :laugh:

Lookingforward
Just google 'diaper fetish' you'll get tons of sites I suppose...

This is not my cup of tea.. :laugh:

mine either :sick:

My husband has a diaper fetish and I totally except it, I just don't know how to incorporate it into our sex life or anything. I am completely lost. This is a big part of him and I want to be a part of it, but how??? Please if there are any DL's or AB's out there please help me.

I admire your game spirit, but as with most things, there is no set agenda.

Why don't you ask him how he would like this to work, what his fantasies are? It sounds like you are pretty open-minded, and he must trust you to share this with you. I see a very interesting and productive conversation in your future.

He's lucky to have a wife who wants to share his fantasy so much that she goes looking for advice :) The other posters are right ... either look at materials available online or ask him directly.

I wish I could help more, but I at least thought it was worth mentioning how wonderful I think it is that you want to work with him on this so much :)

Got curious googled and found this link: link:http://www.fetishflame.com/archives/2005/10/show_notes_for_4.html

Can't say my kinks run to diapers either (nappies we call them downunder!) but it is lovely that you are accepting of his fetish. The most important thing is to talk to your partner about what you both want and about how you both feel. And it would probably also provide you with an opportunity to suggest a few things you've wanted to try as well! After all if you're indulging his kink then he better be reciprocating!

inloveandhurt

Honestly I think it's disturbing...I wouldn't want my husband to be turned on by something so closely associated with infants. Infants are totally vulnerable and asexual and I would feel creeped out by having a guy like that close to my newborn daughter or something..never even heard of such a fetish before. But I think it's amazing you are so open-minded. I would ask him if he has any other 'fetishes' and what inspired it, if anything.