i JUST hate my husband and feel stuck

He lies to me and hides stuff and I am so sick of it, Only seems to be a partner when it works best for him. I feel stuck after 2 kids now going on 12 yrs of marriage and feeling like I am wasting my life/love and time w/ him, I just am finally able to go back to school after being self employed and stay home mom all these yrs. (I worked outside home) 1st few yrs. and it didn't pay enough, I have always adjusted my LIFE to be the main person to parent and found i lost myself somewhere and now that there getting a bit older, I placed my slef in night classes so when they are rasied I have done some of the things i wanted to w/ my life for ME. I find myself seeing alot of things about my husband that i have for yrs. and just tried to over look and feel so feed up however still in love w/him but want more out of life and marriage for US and not getting the same in return w/ me not having any degree yet (which is far off) w/ a home + 2 kids and horses, I FEEL STUCK. OH yes he's WELL aware of everything i feel i am very open w/him and he make a effort for a few days or so then right back to normal, no $ FOR MC or INS dont cover , we;ve been ready to lose our house for almost a yr. now (just stay ahead enough to NOT) I just keep feeling like i just want to walk away........... Sorry for typos it is 3 am i can't sleep