I'm Going to be a Dad !

That right..

Art reproduced... Mr Wiggles works..

My Fiancee is almost 13 weeks pregnant with a baby boy ( that comes with a disclaimer as they said sexing a baby at this young age is tough.. until 20 weeks that is.. but right now after one of the downs syndrome ultrasounds it is a boy )....

We were waiting until the first round of down's test came back good before telling anyone and this morning every thing checked out..

I couldn't tell all you guys until now because some of the people at my work know that I post here and that would've spoiled the surprise..

My Mother is stoked to be a Grandmother again and we are so stoked to be upcoming parents...

So.. the wedding will be shortly... as now you know about the baby..

Thanks to all you wonderful people and guests that post on LS I have found a wonderful girl and I'm in a wonderful relationship..

I read and posted and learned from you all ...

I guess there is nothing like moving on from a past like getting married and having a kid..

:)

Awesome news Art! :D This is your first child isn't it? I bet your just super stoked!

Congrats!

I find out next monday (hopefully!!) what the sex of our baby is :love: I hope He's not hiding his winkie, so we can be sure :laugh:.

You must be a proud 'papa'... since they can tell the sex at 13 weeks when they usually can't before 20 weeks... he's got a big wiggle... :laugh:

Congratulations to you and Mrs AC!!!!

congrats art!

it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! i'm so excited for you and all the good news you have shared lately. enjoy - kids are so great!

Wow,

It is so good to hear such a positive windfall for you Art. Congratulations.

Of course they could tell it was a boy early. I guess he is hung like his dad? Mr. Wiggles ....the sequel.

I am very happy for you.

• Author
Wow A_C, I'm so happy for you!! Talk about making life decisions and then acting on them. Congrats!!

Thanks TBF... now it's time to pick out boy names..

Awesome news Art! :D This is your first child isn't it? I bet your just super stoked!

Congrats!

I find out next monday (hopefully!!) what the sex of our baby is :love: I hope He's not hiding his winkie, so we can be sure :laugh:.

Yeppers.. First child for both of us.. other than my step daughter from a previous marriage that is...

Good luck and I hope you get what you want.. I wanted a girl first then a boy.. but either is just as good...

They told us that they normally don't make sex predications this early but it was part of the down's screening where they look at the fluid on the back of the neck and measure all the bones and also make sure it has a nasal bone.. anyhow.. becuase they were doing this type of screening they were able to see his JR WIGGLES..

You must be a proud 'papa'... since they can tell the sex at 13 weeks when they usually can't before 20 weeks... he's got a big wiggle... :laugh:

Congratulations to you and Mrs AC!!!!

Thanks Lizzie...

Nice to see you posting again...

My better half said the same exact thing.. and she told me she almost made that comment during the ultrasound..

:)

Oh wow, AC! I'm so happy for you! One of the happiest days of my life was when I found out I was having a baby boy. I'm truly happy happy for you. You deserve it.:love:

And you will make a wonderful father.

Kisses and hugs,

Touche'

• Author
congrats art!

it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! i'm so excited for you and all the good news you have shared lately. enjoy - kids are so great!

Thanks 2Sunny... you are too sweet to say that... :love::o

Wow,

It is so good to hear such a positive windfall for you Art. Congratulations.

Of course they could tell it was a boy early. I guess he is hung like his dad? Mr. Wiggles ....the sequel.

I am very happy for you.

Thanks Unders.. Jr Wiggles.. or would that be Wiggles Jr ?.. no.. that doesn't sound right...

• Author
Oh wow, AC! I'm so happy for you! One of the happiest days of my life was when I found out I was having a baby boy. I'm truly happy happy for you. You deserve it.:love:

And you will make a wonderful father.

Kisses and hugs,

Touche'

Thanks Touche'.. hearing that makes me smile...

If you repeat this I'll deny ever saying it... but some of your posts have helped me be me...

All the fights you and I have had have helped me hone my arguing skills :laugh: no shiot... I'm a kinder gentler Art today

Ah shucks.. I posted this on the internet :mad:

Thanks Unders.. Jr Wiggles.. or would that be Wiggles Jr ?.. no.. that doesn't sound right...

Well, I vote for Squiggles for now.

I like to see good people reproduce. Good energy and restores my faith (do I have that?). The news puts a hope drop in my glass.

Unders,

My glass is looking a little half full.

Congratulations!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

If they can clearly see the goods on your little bean I think you can be confident it's a boy. The more common problem is usually calling it a girl and having it turn out to be a boy.

Thanks Touche'.. hearing that makes me smile...

If you repeat this I'll deny ever saying it... but some of your posts have helped me be me...

All the fights you and I have had have helped me hone my arguing skills :laugh: no shiot... I'm a kinder gentler Art today

Ah shucks.. I posted this on the internet :mad:

Hell, I only fight with those I absolutely love. Everyone should know that by now about me.:p You made me cry, Art...takes a lot to do that. I'm truly touched.

You're the best. You'll be the best husband and father.:love:

Way to go, Art! This is a big year for you! And way to stick it to all those who said you should never reproduce. You're inspiring me to do the same. ;)

• Author
Congrats again! How 'bout Wiggles Jumbo? lol

Thanks WWIU... Jumbo rhymes with Dumbo... kids can be so mean on the playground..

Jumbo Dumbo.. look at Dumbo's ears...

Well, I vote for Squiggles for now.

I like to see good people reproduce. Good energy and restores my faith (do I have that?). The news puts a hope drop in my glass.

Unders,

My glass is looking a little half full.

Ah... your glass is always half full..

I like Squiggles too... Good one

Congratulations!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

If they can clearly see the goods on your little bean I think you can be confident it's a boy. The more common problem is usually calling it a girl and having it turn out to be a boy.

Thanks Corazoncito.. The Goods he had.. from every angle and she kept going back thruout the whole ultrasound and checking him as he rolled around.. each time it was pretty clear...

She was pretty confident about the prediction..

whichwayisup
Thanks WWIU... Jumbo rhymes with Dumbo... kids can be so mean on the playground..

Jumbo Dumbo.. look at Dumbo's ears...

Geez, you're right. Okay, well how about Hugo?

• Author
Hell, I only fight with those I absolutely love. Everyone should know that by now about me.:p You made me cry, Art...takes a lot to do that. I'm truly touched.

You're the best. You'll be the best husband and father.:love:

:bunny::bunny:.. I never post bunny's

Way to go, Art! This is a big year for you! And way to stick it to all those who said you should never reproduce. You're inspiring me to do the same. ;)

Thanks Johan.. you crack me up..

A big year to level all the bad in my past.. all that loss replaced by all this love and good...

She is really someone special...

I'm marrying up..

Congratulations, Art! Having gone through four children...pregnancies and birth, it is definitely quite an experience. And the miracle of the birth will be quite an awesome experience...I promise.

Oh, always remember..."This too shall pass." If you keep this in mind, then it will be easier to handle the bad times (ie sleepless nights and long bouts of crying...you and/or the baby:D), and it will remind you to enjoy the good times.

whichwayisup

Oh yeah, and just because you're getting married and your soon to be wife is gonna have baby, don't think that's an excuse not to make time for LS! hehehe...

• Author
Congratulations, Art! Having gone through four children...pregnancies and birth, it is definitely quite an experience. And the miracle of the birth will be quite an awesome experience...I promise.

Oh, always remember..."This too shall pass." If you keep this in mind, then it will be easier to handle the bad times (ie sleepless nights and long bouts of crying...you and/or the baby:D), and it will remind you to enjoy the good times.

Thanks JamesM. I really appreciate your posts on my threads.. a very wise person indeed..

Crying? What crying.. mine ?....hahaha...

My brother had twins about 10 years ago... a twin boy and a girl...

They had their hands full.. so I have him to use as a template.

Make sure she breast feeds so you don't have to wake up to feed the baby.

Plus, if you need techniques to get out of other stuff, let me know.

• Author
Oh yeah, and just because you're getting married and your soon to be wife is gonna have baby, don't think that's an excuse not to make time for LS! hehehe...

Me leave.. no way..

Her house went up on the market this weekend and gets photographed Wends. so my life will get easier after that..

Whew..

Between work and her house and all the other stuff with the wedding and move I have been in the weeds...

But I'm still posting :)

Super congratulations Art! Best wishes, seriously!

Thanks DirectX...I'll pass those along

• Author
Make sure she breast feeds so you don't have to wake up to feed the baby.

Plus, if you need techniques to get out of other stuff, let me know.

I knew the breast feeding was really for me. :laugh: