I'm Getting Married

My GF and I are now engaged..

I popped the question a few weeks ago and once the ring came in we made it public.

Since people from my work read here on occasion I couldn't tell anyone here until now...

No date set.. but it is gonna be around the corner,

We have been getting her house ready for Sale and she is moving in..

I'm sooooooo Stoked..

She is good one.. A catch in my eyes and I Love her so much.

Congrats, A_C!! I'm so happy for you!! :bunny:

Ladies, it's time to go into mourning...another good one is officially off the market!

My GF and I are now engaged..

I popped the question a few weeks ago and once the ring came in we made it public.

Since people from my work read here on occasion I couldn't tell anyone here until now...

No date set.. but it is gonna be around the corner,

We have been getting her house ready for Sale and she is moving in..

I'm sooooooo Stoked..

She is good one.. A catch in my eyes and I Love her so much.

Oh WOW! I'm incredibly excited for you, A/C!:bunny: Please let me be the first to congratulate you!

I'll be posting my tips to not have to go through a divorce again later. (HINT: First tip is to not call her a cvunt when you get mad at her.:laugh:)

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm sure you've given hope to all the single LS men out there!

• Author
Congrats, A_C!! I'm so happy for you!! :bunny:

Ladies, it's time to go into mourning...another good one is officially off the market!

Thanks SG..

• Author
A_C I'm really happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks WWIU..I'm so happy right now I'm smiling ear to ear

Oh WOW! I'm incredibly excited for you, A/C!:bunny: Please let me be the first to congratulate you!

I'll be posting my tips to not have to go through a divorce again later. (HINT: First tip is to not call her a cvunt when you get mad at her.:laugh:)

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm sure you've given hope to all the single LS men out there!

Thanks Touche.. and hahahahahaha... you crack me up on your hints...

IfWishesWereHorses

How very, very wonderful for both of you!:D I agree with Touche, we should start a thread for you as a wedding gift: How not to get a divorce! That's your wedding gift, I'm getting her a bag of forks!:p JK.

Congrats, Best Wishes, and a boat load of happiness! ;)

• Author
Congrats, Best Wishes, and a boat load of happiness! ;)

Thanks IWWH... a butt load would be better though :laugh:

what great news, art! Congratulations to the both of you!!!

have y'all set a date yet? and as you're in the South, are you planning to incorporate non-traditional redneck things into the wedding, like an armadillo groom's cake or camo bridesmaids' dresses? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PandorasBox

Congratulations A_C! :love:

I think that is wonderful news! I wish you both the best. Let us hear when the date will be. :)

Awwwww, Mr. and Mrs Clown. :p Sorry. :laugh:

• Author
what great news, art! Congratulations to the both of you!!!

have y'all set a date yet? and as you're in the South, are you planning to incorporate non-traditional redneck things into the wedding, like an armadillo groom's cake or camo bridesmaids' dresses? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks Quank,

No date yet.. but we have both been married before and have had our weddings so there will just be a ceremony in front of a judge and then a party afterwards for our family.

We go get the license next week sometime and then after that it is just a matter of when do we go do it...

• Author
Congratulations A_C! :love:

I think that is wonderful news! I wish you both the best. Let us hear when the date will be. :)

Awwwww, Mr. and Mrs Clown. :p Sorry. :laugh:

Thanks PB.. Mr. and Mrs Scabs the Clown..:laugh:

hahaha.. Doesn't quit have the ring to it that I hoped :laugh:

Thanks IWWH... a butt load would be better though :laugh:

Well here's to wishing/hoping that she has a huge butt! (Wait...somehow that didn't come out right..Hmm, well you know what I mean!)

So happy for you AC ... And your lady too! It’s so nice to know there are still a few smart gals out there who know a good man when they’re lucky enough to land one! ;)

Is this the same lady you met on the net?

• Author
No way!!!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer clown.

Thanks SR

Well here's to wishing/hoping that she has a huge butt! (Wait...somehow that didn't come out right..Hmm, well you know what I mean!)

Your one liners need work Touche :laugh:

You crack me up

• Author
So happy for you AC ... And your lady too! It’s so nice to know there are still a few smart gals out there who know a good man when they’re lucky enough to land one! ;)

Is this the same lady you met on the net?

Thanks Enigma,

Yep.. I met her on Match..

So I guess we need to do an Ad for Match now :)

hey.. I met this clown on Match and I fell for him the moment we locked eyes :lmao:

PandorasBox
Thanks Enigma,

hey.. I met this clown on Match and I fell for him the moment we locked eyes :lmao:

he looked so cute with his yellow polk a dotted bow tie and bottle in his pocket. :p:laugh:

Wow! Congratulations!

I remember you saying something in a thread a while back which led me to think this might be happening for you soon but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong and it was too soon :)

CONGRATS! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

whichwayisup
Thanks Enigma,

Eyes? You sure about that?

he looked so cute with his yellow polk a dotted bow tie and bottle in his pocket. :p:laugh:

I hear it was one big bottle! :p:lmao:

I know so many people who’ve met their partners that way and have since gotten married. Met my sweetie on a forum over seven years ago and haven’t regretted it a single day since. Lots of GREAT people out there who might have never met otherwise.

So, so happy for you two! :love:

Outstanding news! All in all, marriage has been good to me- and I hope it is for you too.

ps - Being a friend of bill's has helped me alot in my marriage